Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Closed! [ARCDOM] AvL Public Buy
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17
Here is today's daily badge! Daily badges are obtained by sending at least one dragon of any level to us for the specific day. If you missed a daily badge, you may earn it by sending us five dragons of any level for 1T or via one-way Crossroads. [center][b]Wednesday's Badge[/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/caV65ru.png[/img] [code][img]https://i.imgur.com/caV65ru.png[/img][/code][/center] If you too would like to be reminded of Daily Badges on our Out of Flight Raffle thread, sign up for the pinglist here: [center][pinglist=13276][/center]
Here is today's daily badge! Daily badges are obtained by sending at least one dragon of any level to us for the specific day.

If you missed a daily badge, you may earn it by sending us five dragons of any level for 1T or via one-way Crossroads.
Wednesday's Badge

caV65ru.png
Code:
[img]https://i.imgur.com/caV65ru.png[/img]

If you too would like to be reminded of Daily Badges on our Out of Flight Raffle thread, sign up for the pinglist here:
qA6nr0I.png vertical-spacer.pngsmall-vertical-spacer.png 5hF3FGk.pngJvUa9ma.png
mAiCJNJ.pngTlmcw5e.png
9TCvzie.pngV6RM60O.png
Qq78qBr.pngzSxEqNq.png
FvfV2kD.pngO62tc6n.png
credit-vertical.pngvertical-spacer.png
[center][emoji=arcane rune size=1][/center]
bumping, it's time for the wednesday badge \o/
bumping, it's time for the wednesday badge \o/
One of Each (personal quest)
Shooting Star Sale bump!
Shooting Star Sale bump!
aNZoV0I.png I'm scatterbrained-please ping me! gYtMJO2.gif
@QueenAlais @Neffi @LavenderAmethyst

It looks like your spreadsheet may be having an issue. It's saying there are no online attendants, but I would guess that's an error. Thought I'd let y'all know!
@QueenAlais @Neffi @LavenderAmethyst

It looks like your spreadsheet may be having an issue. It's saying there are no online attendants, but I would guess that's an error. Thought I'd let y'all know!
fXe8RGd.png fc4zvun.png
mlHpBMC.png

rix3ppo.png
nWiQNX9.png
FObX7rS.png
AMuKTn8.pngcandle-smol.png
Since there seem to be technical difficulties with the spreadsheet, I'll announce here that I'm available for the PB. Warning: I may be a bit slow sometimes. But feel free to flood me.
Since there seem to be technical difficulties with the spreadsheet, I'll announce here that I'm available for the PB. Warning: I may be a bit slow sometimes. But feel free to flood me.
xf4ZnrS.png9XOVDAx.png
Spreadsheet looks okay to me now, but just in case: I'm attending, feel free to send dragons!
Spreadsheet looks okay to me now, but just in case: I'm attending, feel free to send dragons!
_______ dT9HQge.png
mAiCJNJ.png
q9EEy5M.png
nWiQNX9.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
Arcane-Network.png
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
_______
An Obelisk dragon head with bubbles floating around it
I'm available! Feel free to send :3
I'm available! Feel free to send :3
One of Each (personal quest)
Available PB dragons, feel free to send them over!
Available PB dragons, feel free to send them over!
I'm available for both PB and Raffle, feel free to send!
I'm available for both PB and Raffle, feel free to send!
jYhzVxQ.png0aPAbek.pnguFVP0Nt.png8wpM4Lo.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17