Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Danny phantom themed dragon scrys
Looking to make a Danny phantom and Vlad Plasmius inspired set, anyone have dragons that meet these requirements? Or might be able to breed them? I'll pay whatever.

Female, Nature flight, primary color: Oilslick, Secondary color: White, Tertiary color: Radioactive

Male, Plague flight, primary color: Robin, secondary color: Red, Tertiary color: Oilslick

Any breed, genes or eye type is fine, since I can change them.
(Although I'll pay extra if the male happens to already be an Obelisk or have Piebald, freckle or glimmer.)
Looking to make a Danny phantom and Vlad Plasmius inspired set, anyone have dragons that meet these requirements? Or might be able to breed them? I'll pay whatever.

Female, Nature flight, primary color: Oilslick, Secondary color: White, Tertiary color: Radioactive

Male, Plague flight, primary color: Robin, secondary color: Red, Tertiary color: Oilslick

Any breed, genes or eye type is fine, since I can change them.
(Although I'll pay extra if the male happens to already be an Obelisk or have Piebald, freckle or glimmer.)
I recommend checking out Search; there is very few dragons for those color combinations, it might become a breeding project unless someone is willing to sell you their dragon:

For the female there are only 4 girls of those colors and none of them nature.

As for the male there is currently no dragons of that specific colors that are active.

I can browse AH for dragons that could help with project tomorrow if you want?
I recommend checking out Search; there is very few dragons for those color combinations, it might become a breeding project unless someone is willing to sell you their dragon:

For the female there are only 4 girls of those colors and none of them nature.

As for the male there is currently no dragons of that specific colors that are active.

I can browse AH for dragons that could help with project tomorrow if you want?
tR7ZDuM.png
I'd appreciate it! As an addendum to this post, if anyone in the plague flight has a breeding project hey need a Shadow nest for let me know and we could work out some kinda trade?
I'd appreciate it! As an addendum to this post, if anyone in the plague flight has a breeding project hey need a Shadow nest for let me know and we could work out some kinda trade?
I don't have anything like that, but my very old Phantom wishes you luck! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/5139929][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/51400/5139929_350.png[/img][/url]
I don't have anything like that, but my very old Phantom wishes you luck!
5139929_350.png
If you recognise me from Danny Phantom fanfiction then I'm so sorry
Thanks! He looks awesome btw!!
Thanks! He looks awesome btw!!