Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] fodder training! [ closed! ]
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@Reincarnations
hey! i've been TRYING to level up your dragons over the last 2 days but the coli is being very laggy for me. if it doesn't fix itself by tomorrow, i'll be sending you the remainder of the dragons back as they are (2 are level 10 and one at 5, the rest are still at 1!). i hope that's okay, i don't wanna keep you waiting for too long OTL
@Reincarnations
hey! i've been TRYING to level up your dragons over the last 2 days but the coli is being very laggy for me. if it doesn't fix itself by tomorrow, i'll be sending you the remainder of the dragons back as they are (2 are level 10 and one at 5, the rest are still at 1!). i hope that's okay, i don't wanna keep you waiting for too long OTL
iQrvnPv.pngoooooo

beanie • she/they • 21+yo • FR+8hrs
ocs for sale . fodder training . arcane nest rentals . avatar // please ping me! // i'm 144116 on tumblr!
@fluffykweh
That's fine! :>
I totally understand how unpredictable the coli can be.
@fluffykweh
That's fine! :>
I totally understand how unpredictable the coli can be.
ygOPf5A.pngoIdI0nD.png
@Reincarnations
yeah it's still not working out for me (even trying to list them back to you was PAINFUL) so i'm sending everyone back to you - i'm sorry!! ;o;
@Reincarnations
yeah it's still not working out for me (even trying to list them back to you was PAINFUL) so i'm sending everyone back to you - i'm sorry!! ;o;
iQrvnPv.pngoooooo

beanie • she/they • 21+yo • FR+8hrs
ocs for sale . fodder training . arcane nest rentals . avatar // please ping me! // i'm 144116 on tumblr!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13