Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | [T]Skin and Accent Problems
1 2 ... 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... 1139 1140
hi - would you recommend this for resubmission? im asking as this skin has been denied four times now :’) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1104961227622457445/1177851439758983188/image.png[/img]
hi - would you recommend this for resubmission? im asking as this skin has been denied four times now :’)

image.png

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
Sorry for the inconvenience but I need order

#114423 Tasty Tom Yum
#114319 Spicy Tom Yum

both cancelled, they contain errors and need to be revisited

and also if possible have this skin fixed, its currently set to male Sandsurge instead of female :)

thank you!
Sorry for the inconvenience but I need order

#114423 Tasty Tom Yum
#114319 Spicy Tom Yum

both cancelled, they contain errors and need to be revisited

and also if possible have this skin fixed, its currently set to male Sandsurge instead of female :)

thank you!
Order #114731
Name tranlates to "Gilded Parrot" (Polish)
Order #114731
Name tranlates to "Gilded Parrot" (Polish)
Hey! I just received the accent what's up buttercup [skin=53342] last night and realized in the process of darkening the shadows enough for submission I let the filigree get way too dark (literally black in some areas). I was wondering if I could get the image updated with this (all I did to it was make the darker areas of the filigree less black): [img]https://i.imgur.com/9hjXhLK.png[/img] This is the accepted image for reference: [img]https://i.imgur.com/2cLAjPi.png[/img]
Hey! I just received the accent what's up buttercup last night and realized in the process of darkening the shadows enough for submission I let the filigree get way too dark (literally black in some areas). I was wondering if I could get the image updated with this (all I did to it was make the darker areas of the filigree less black):
9hjXhLK.png

This is the accepted image for reference:
2cLAjPi.png
cliches_shop.pngshop_of_clichu.png
@suburbanSamurai, @madsniper, I got a bit confused and thought I had to purchase a blueprint to submit a skin to the Rockbreaker contest. Looks like that wasn't the case, and I think I clipped my skin wrong so I suspect it would have been disqualified anyway. Is it possible to get the blueprint and gems refunded? Thanks for the help.
@suburbanSamurai, @madsniper, I got a bit confused and thought I had to purchase a blueprint to submit a skin to the Rockbreaker contest. Looks like that wasn't the case, and I think I clipped my skin wrong so I suspect it would have been disqualified anyway. Is it possible to get the blueprint and gems refunded? Thanks for the help.
Hi, can I check the status of my skin orders #114235 and #114236? It's been coming 10 days - Thank you!
Hi, can I check the status of my skin orders #114235 and #114236? It's been coming 10 days - Thank you!
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
Translations (from finnish) for orders #114774, #114775, #114776

suovilla = cotton grass
kataja = juniper
paju = willow
Translations (from finnish) for orders #114774, #114775, #114776

suovilla = cotton grass
kataja = juniper
paju = willow

• frt +10
skins/accents
................................................................ olya%20pixel.png
@Hocotate You should have it back now. @incant The contours of the original shadow layer are still obscured in this version. Here is an edit you can use that would be accepted. Or you can resubmit with your own similarly edited version. [img]https://i.imgur.com/mT5Gn8G.png[/img] @Uniformshark The dragon has been fixed. @TrickyLai Thanks for letting us know. @likeacliche The image has been updated. @barelysparrow You can get a gem refund on the blueprint by PMing it to @SuburbanSamurai, but Flight Rising does not offer refunds on the gems themselves. @Alphrussia The skin queue is behind at the moment. We are working on getting it caught up. @Silis Thanks for letting us know.
@Hocotate You should have it back now.

@incant The contours of the original shadow layer are still obscured in this version. Here is an edit you can use that would be accepted. Or you can resubmit with your own similarly edited version.
mT5Gn8G.png

@Uniformshark The dragon has been fixed.

@TrickyLai Thanks for letting us know.

@likeacliche The image has been updated.

@barelysparrow You can get a gem refund on the blueprint by PMing it to @SuburbanSamurai, but Flight Rising does not offer refunds on the gems themselves.

@Alphrussia The skin queue is behind at the moment. We are working on getting it caught up.

@Silis Thanks for letting us know.
hello! sorry to bother, I wonder if Custom Skin Order #114091 in the special queue?It's almost 12 days~
hello! sorry to bother, I wonder if Custom Skin Order #114091 in the special queue?It's almost 12 days~
Hi, this design got denied for having shadows and lineart being too light some places, would it be possible to know what specific parts need to be fixed? Alternatively, if its not too much to ask for, would it be possible if someone could edit it so it would fit the criteria? No worries if not ^w^ I managed to lose the photoshop file, so i only have the png file ;-; Its my first accent-design, and probably last haha [img]https://imgur.com/NoAnkus.png[/img]
Hi, this design got denied for having shadows and lineart being too light some places, would it be possible to know what specific parts need to be fixed?

Alternatively, if its not too much to ask for, would it be possible if someone could edit it so it would fit the criteria? No worries if not ^w^

I managed to lose the photoshop file, so i only have the png file ;-;
Its my first accent-design, and probably last haha

NoAnkus.png

+9 FR
He/Him
1 2 ... 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 ... 1139 1140