Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Zephyria's Accents - NEW
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
@Zephyria
Thanks! I think your accent really tied it all together. I even went out and got a blue boy for the Moonstone M one. :DD Working on getting him genes rn
@Zephyria
Thanks! I think your accent really tied it all together. I even went out and got a blue boy for the Moonstone M one. :DD Working on getting him genes rn
cYL23Qf.png
@Zephyria

The new accent for f aether is beautiful! If you don't mind my asking, will it be getting any recolors, like some of your other accents? I am really interested in if it's going to get a red version. (:
@Zephyria

The new accent for f aether is beautiful! If you don't mind my asking, will it be getting any recolors, like some of your other accents? I am really interested in if it's going to get a red version. (:
Tz3SLrP.png
oskar/kk
she/he

FR Time +3
like my avatar?
83sDR31.png
@Zephyria thanks for the ping! I went ahead and got toward the moon for my muffin [emoji=aether love size=1] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/84921568][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/849216/84921568_350.png[/img][/url]
@Zephyria thanks for the ping! I went ahead and got toward the moon for my muffin

84921568_350.png
water.gifShe/They, FR +0FB931Uv.png9KurPRs.png
Please add me to the reprint list for BlueFireWarPaint and CavePainter!
Please add me to the reprint list for BlueFireWarPaint and CavePainter!
oGjlUMl.pngyMwAJm4.gif6rZG2ts.png
NEW ACCENT

Opal Splash for the Female Aether

Coming soon I have accents Dreamer's Warpaint for the Auraboa Male and a Gilded accent for the Auraboa Female. I also have warm versions for the opal splash accents submitted for both male and female Aethers.

@Barrdwing @Teewie @Crumpet @Redtiger7736 @Rafflesie @nevadawolfe @Mikada @ItMeansHope @winterprism @Tannos @butcherbaby @Frid @LoneVarg @SaritaWolff @RheoTastic @ReeBear @Brokiloen @drauschke @Sushimonsterr @Aletsan @Pride @missaliceblue @Rauv @Kyrra @maranimh @Narconia @sweetjujubes @bananna150 @ENDragon6 @Iminox @IneffableAngel @Winter0sun @symphonyine @Meyoline @OnceInABlueMoon
NEW ACCENT

Opal Splash for the Female Aether

Coming soon I have accents Dreamer's Warpaint for the Auraboa Male and a Gilded accent for the Auraboa Female. I also have warm versions for the opal splash accents submitted for both male and female Aethers.

@Barrdwing @Teewie @Crumpet @Redtiger7736 @Rafflesie @nevadawolfe @Mikada @ItMeansHope @winterprism @Tannos @butcherbaby @Frid @LoneVarg @SaritaWolff @RheoTastic @ReeBear @Brokiloen @drauschke @Sushimonsterr @Aletsan @Pride @missaliceblue @Rauv @Kyrra @maranimh @Narconia @sweetjujubes @bananna150 @ENDragon6 @Iminox @IneffableAngel @Winter0sun @symphonyine @Meyoline @OnceInABlueMoon
I would LOVE to be pinged if there’s any reprints of BlueFireWarPaint, CavePainter, or Bioluminescence-GM
I would LOVE to be pinged if there’s any reprints of BlueFireWarPaint, CavePainter, or Bioluminescence-GM
vCh7Ftn.pngjt3PpxV.png
@Zephyria do you happen to have a print of the accent Veil Tiger (ruby)? I checked the auction house but didn't find any for sale, so if you have any left or a reprint list could I please pay in gems or be added to the reprint list?
@Zephyria do you happen to have a print of the accent Veil Tiger (ruby)? I checked the auction house but didn't find any for sale, so if you have any left or a reprint list could I please pay in gems or be added to the reprint list?
@ShinigamiGrimm
I found a spare and put it on the AH for you! If someone else snags it first just let me know and I will get a reprint!
@ShinigamiGrimm
I found a spare and put it on the AH for you! If someone else snags it first just let me know and I will get a reprint!
Oh thank you so much!
Oh thank you so much!
@RosalindeSol @FredTheCloud

I put in a reprint for BluefireWarpaint and they're now on the AH! :)
@RosalindeSol @FredTheCloud

I put in a reprint for BluefireWarpaint and they're now on the AH! :)
1 2 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24