Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Trading 500 research notes
i have a lotta accumulated research notes and want a lotta research notes! anyone down to sit and trade some for a bit? i'm available to go back and forth for most of the day. smaller batches work as well!! im subscribed but dont mind pings, feel free to reply n friend me right away if ur interested!
i have a lotta accumulated research notes and want a lotta research notes! anyone down to sit and trade some for a bit? i'm available to go back and forth for most of the day. smaller batches work as well!! im subscribed but dont mind pings, feel free to reply n friend me right away if ur interested!
vanilla 9pPgUXo.png he/him
Want to send me 15 for 15 to start?
Want to send me 15 for 15 to start?
@quib that sounds good!!
@quib that sounds good!!
I believe I got 9 from you, and sent 9 back, but it looks like you might be too full to take more.
I believe I got 9 from you, and sent 9 back, but it looks like you might be too full to take more.
@quib sry abt that omg i sent the last 6!! i had to get up and make dinner and completely forgot! tysm!! ive accepted them now! tysm!! if u want to trade anymore, lmk!! i dont have off for a few days so my schedule might be tricky but if ud like anymore smaller quantities lmk!
@quib sry abt that omg i sent the last 6!! i had to get up and make dinner and completely forgot! tysm!! ive accepted them now! tysm!! if u want to trade anymore, lmk!! i dont have off for a few days so my schedule might be tricky but if ud like anymore smaller quantities lmk!
It's cool, I was also double checking I hadn't missed any I'd received.
I'll send the other 6 as soon it will let me.
It's cool, I was also double checking I hadn't missed any I'd received.
I'll send the other 6 as soon it will let me.