Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Sold
Yep, yet another Light Sprite for sale. Mostly looking for treasure/gems or Aywas currency/items/customs/etc... May also look at offers that have Genes or Breed changes. I'll accept combinations and I might be willing to do payment plans, depending on how long it'll take. Aywas stuff I'll look at a little higher, but don't let that stop you from offering!
Rates: 370t=1g, 100g=1GP, 1GP=750k bp, 1GP=37k t.

Auto-buy would be the equivalence to 15k gems or 5.25 mil treasure, or whatever combination you come up with. Feel free to post or PM any offers!
Yep, yet another Light Sprite for sale. Mostly looking for treasure/gems or Aywas currency/items/customs/etc... May also look at offers that have Genes or Breed changes. I'll accept combinations and I might be willing to do payment plans, depending on how long it'll take. Aywas stuff I'll look at a little higher, but don't let that stop you from offering!
Rates: 370t=1g, 100g=1GP, 1GP=750k bp, 1GP=37k t.

Auto-buy would be the equivalence to 15k gems or 5.25 mil treasure, or whatever combination you come up with. Feel free to post or PM any offers!
@Crobat I have 4.1 million right now, please say yes please please please

edit :- 4.25mill, and just put *LOADS* of stuff on the AH for treasure
@Crobat I have 4.1 million right now, please say yes please please please

edit :- 4.25mill, and just put *LOADS* of stuff on the AH for treasure
517117grkpbyjcvm.gifleft.pngShameful.pngright.png517117grkpbyjcvm.gif
@Crobat
I have 8519gems and 1.6mil right now ;x
That would add up to around 4.7mil?
@Crobat
I have 8519gems and 1.6mil right now ;x
That would add up to around 4.7mil?
@aphie @Mitsukai Aaah, sorry you two. I've been busy moving the past two days so this has been my first real chance to check on here ;;. So far Mitsukai has the higher offer. I think I'll make my decision by Saturday evening at the latest.
@aphie @Mitsukai Aaah, sorry you two. I've been busy moving the past two days so this has been my first real chance to check on here ;;. So far Mitsukai has the higher offer. I think I'll make my decision by Saturday evening at the latest.
@Crobat - up to 4.8mill, with 7 pages of stuff still on the AH, can get you the other 450k asap *heart* :)
@Crobat - up to 4.8mill, with 7 pages of stuff still on the AH, can get you the other 450k asap *heart* :)
517117grkpbyjcvm.gifleft.pngShameful.pngright.png517117grkpbyjcvm.gif
@aphie that sounds pretty solid c: I'll shoot you a message!
@aphie that sounds pretty solid c: I'll shoot you a message!