Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Help on prize. Taking offers
I got this baby from the egg and might sell to continue on my projects. Could I get help on the prize range for this guy? He is a cream|cream|bubblegum [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=0&breed=24&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=109&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=163&auth=4cbd32883936dfcb578490076fd07eb4ce171255&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=0&breed=24&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=109&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=163&auth=1f5ce1398c104392d914badb8823970caa9b7572&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
I got this baby from the egg and might sell to continue on my projects. Could I get help on the prize range for this guy? He is a cream|cream|bubblegum
dragon?age=0&body=163&bodygene=0&breed=24&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=109&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=163&auth=4cbd32883936dfcb578490076fd07eb4ce171255&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=163&bodygene=0&breed=24&element=2&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=109&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=163&auth=1f5ce1398c104392d914badb8823970caa9b7572&dummyext=prev.png
Ini de beninging
@DanielDan I think you could get at least 10k gems for him easily; I would set up an auction and see how it goes.
I'm completely broke right now but if he's still available after NOTN I'll definitely put in a hefty offer for him.
@DanielDan I think you could get at least 10k gems for him easily; I would set up an auction and see how it goes.
I'm completely broke right now but if he's still available after NOTN I'll definitely put in a hefty offer for him.
Hey man, I'm glad you posted for some help like I suggested :D For price references, [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/2794447/1#post_2794447]AEG1s[/url] is an archive of sales of Gen 1 dragons, including really good colour combos like your guy. Dragons with colour combos like yours have gone for 20,000 gems plus! [img]https://i.imgur.com/E8xypUn.png[/img] I'd suggest trying to run an auction. Or better yet, get someone to run one for you, because auctions can be a lot to handle if you're new, especially if you haven't done them before! There are lots of auction services available in the Items for Sale forum, and I can recommend some to you if you'd like.
Hey man, I'm glad you posted for some help like I suggested :D For price references, AEG1s is an archive of sales of Gen 1 dragons, including really good colour combos like your guy. Dragons with colour combos like yours have gone for 20,000 gems plus!

E8xypUn.png

I'd suggest trying to run an auction. Or better yet, get someone to run one for you, because auctions can be a lot to handle if you're new, especially if you haven't done them before! There are lots of auction services available in the Items for Sale forum, and I can recommend some to you if you'd like.
Hiya thanks for the answers and that so quick. I would in fact love some help on starting an auction if I don't bother you as I have only listed sales usually.
Hiya thanks for the answers and that so quick. I would in fact love some help on starting an auction if I don't bother you as I have only listed sales usually.
Ini de beninging
[quote name="DanielDan" date="2023-11-22 04:00:39" ] Hiya thanks for the answers and that so quick. I would in fact love some help on starting an auction if I don't bother you as I have only listed sales usually. [/quote] No problem dude! I'll either reply here or PM you with more information once I've got some free time :)
DanielDan wrote on 2023-11-22 04:00:39:
No problem dude! I'll either reply here or PM you with more information once I've got some free time :)
@DanielDan Heya! So the only info I'll need from you is:

1. the amount of time you want the auction to go on for (how many days, I'd suggest anywhere from 3 to 5),
2. whether or not you accept Treasure as well as Gems, and
3. if you want me to act as a middleman (you send me the dragon, they send me the funds, I pass the dragon onto them and the funds to you) or not.

I will sort out everything else for you.

I will give this a starting bid of 10,000 gems if that sounds fair to you!
@DanielDan Heya! So the only info I'll need from you is:

1. the amount of time you want the auction to go on for (how many days, I'd suggest anywhere from 3 to 5),
2. whether or not you accept Treasure as well as Gems, and
3. if you want me to act as a middleman (you send me the dragon, they send me the funds, I pass the dragon onto them and the funds to you) or not.

I will sort out everything else for you.

I will give this a starting bid of 10,000 gems if that sounds fair to you!