Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Baldwin QOL: Resource Count in Recipes
What it says on the tin. Baldwin can be hellish to manage, and if you're trying to brew something with nested ingredients (i.e., Trail requires an Imbued Sulfur, which needs two Fine Alchemical Reductions, etc...), it can take multiple tabs and notes in order to keep track of everything, find out what you need, and figure out what to brew next. [center][img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/808843019322916928/1175943746689433670/image.png[/img][/center] Made this mockup, just to show what it might look like. Not sure how viable this is, but it'd make things just a little bit easier for all of Sornieth's mad scientists.
What it says on the tin. Baldwin can be hellish to manage, and if you're trying to brew something with nested ingredients (i.e., Trail requires an Imbued Sulfur, which needs two Fine Alchemical Reductions, etc...), it can take multiple tabs and notes in order to keep track of everything, find out what you need, and figure out what to brew next.
image.png

Made this mockup, just to show what it might look like. Not sure how viable this is, but it'd make things just a little bit easier for all of Sornieth's mad scientists.
74629680_DvOByfv7AxoKLpm.png My name is Rigel!
Look at my favorite boy
• My pronouns are he/it/rot
Big support. And honestly I wouldn't mind this for other stuff like Swipp's as well. I don't really enjoy that you have to click on something to see if you have enough (or go to your hoard and check yourself, but that's even worse). It would just be really nice to see from a glance how much you have.
One other idea I had on how to implement this was that maybe it only appears in a tooltip when you hover over the brew button? That way there's not a complete oversaturation of numbers all over. But either way it would be really nice.
Big support. And honestly I wouldn't mind this for other stuff like Swipp's as well. I don't really enjoy that you have to click on something to see if you have enough (or go to your hoard and check yourself, but that's even worse). It would just be really nice to see from a glance how much you have.
One other idea I had on how to implement this was that maybe it only appears in a tooltip when you hover over the brew button? That way there's not a complete oversaturation of numbers all over. But either way it would be really nice.
GLMwkdE.png
bYt72YT.png
QUIpVFE.png
oaolHwW.png
mlHpBMC.png
1011.png
Call me July!
5hF3FGk.png
1012.png
Support! It'd definately make it easier to see rather then when I'm brewing something else, having to remember the ingredients, go to my hoard & check all of them manually.
Support! It'd definately make it easier to see rather then when I'm brewing something else, having to remember the ingredients, go to my hoard & check all of them manually.
Digital Artist! Check out my website, Patreon!

header_image.png
I would love this so much!
I would love this so much!