Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | Stellary's Accents ♥ SALE!!
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Stellary
whoaaa.. I have one.. What O.o
Okay.. Uhh yea... nvm =3
@Stellary
whoaaa.. I have one.. What O.o
Okay.. Uhh yea... nvm =3
@twilyghtpanda;
Sorry, what are you saying? I can't understand you.
@twilyghtpanda;
Sorry, what are you saying? I can't understand you.
-- Dember (#4478)
dember.png
aim, yim & skype: xDember | msn: xDember@hotmail.com | email: xDember@gmail.com
Please ping me with @Dember if you respond to me.
@Dember

Well.. I was going to order a slot for the Imp accent. I went back to it and discovered I had already ordered and paid for a slot XD
@Dember

Well.. I was going to order a slot for the Imp accent. I went back to it and discovered I had already ordered and paid for a slot XD
@twilyghtpanda;
Yes, I recognized your name from the list actually. I hope we can get them sent out to everyone very soon.
@twilyghtpanda;
Yes, I recognized your name from the list actually. I hope we can get them sent out to everyone very soon.
-- Dember (#4478)
dember.png
UPDATE:

I'm so sorry for not updating, everyone. I just recently moved across the country, and totally forgot about Flight Rising while I was settling in.

I'm just a few gems off from getting the blueprints I need for the GOLD BELLY ACCENTS. (about 400 gems to be exact)

So I'll try to get that ASAP, so I can get the blueprints and get them sent out.
UPDATE:

I'm so sorry for not updating, everyone. I just recently moved across the country, and totally forgot about Flight Rising while I was settling in.

I'm just a few gems off from getting the blueprints I need for the GOLD BELLY ACCENTS. (about 400 gems to be exact)

So I'll try to get that ASAP, so I can get the blueprints and get them sent out.
tumblr_n7ekl7dxAR1sstj4go1_400.png
Update #2:
Gold Belly accent sent in ~ will be delivered ASAP! Incredibly sorry about the horribly lengthy wait period!

@Lowkey
We can't seem to find a record of it; did you ever send the payment for yours? If not, are you still interested?
Update #2:
Gold Belly accent sent in ~ will be delivered ASAP! Incredibly sorry about the horribly lengthy wait period!

@Lowkey
We can't seem to find a record of it; did you ever send the payment for yours? If not, are you still interested?
-- Dember (#4478)
dember.png
I've mailed out all of the GOLD BELLY ACCENTS! I still have 1 LEFT because the user EDENIADE has changed their username OR I do not have the correct username listed. If you are this user, please contact me ASAP!!!
I've mailed out all of the GOLD BELLY ACCENTS! I still have 1 LEFT because the user EDENIADE has changed their username OR I do not have the correct username listed. If you are this user, please contact me ASAP!!!
tumblr_n7ekl7dxAR1sstj4go1_400.png
@Stellary Hi dear! I was wanting to know if you would happen to have any more of the Male Skydancer Royal Peacock Accent left???

I have the female I purchased a while back but have been searching for ages for the male counterpart. ):
@Stellary Hi dear! I was wanting to know if you would happen to have any more of the Male Skydancer Royal Peacock Accent left???

I have the female I purchased a while back but have been searching for ages for the male counterpart. ):
tumblr_nknb5ifvlX1s7y9wxo6_100.png
FObX7rS.png
SPACER RBHJg0l.png
@Stellary I love Royal Peacock, but I don't have raw gems on hand... I do have an extra accent of mine. Would you be interested/willing to trade for this accent?

@Stellary I love Royal Peacock, but I don't have raw gems on hand... I do have an extra accent of mine. Would you be interested/willing to trade for this accent?

itUKoww.pngFyaVcOZ.pngpP2K51Q.pngpkt5tJ1.png3taVtCs.png3fSUhqQ.png
@Stellary

Hi! I reaaaally need your Royal Peacock (male) Accent D: Are you gonna reprint it?
@Stellary

Hi! I reaaaally need your Royal Peacock (male) Accent D: Are you gonna reprint it?
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18