Back

Auctions

Create auction-style bid-to-buy sales here.
TOPIC | [A] 2 custom skin slots
1 2 3
@Lolita @Pride I will be paying for the skins to be printed. These auctions will help fund the blueprints!
@Lolita @Pride I will be paying for the skins to be printed. These auctions will help fund the blueprints!
SpHRuGS.png
L6LbpMH.png
Missy/Married/Christian
Talk to me about Godzilla. Please.
fq5NIZ1.png
ah alright! thank you for the info
ah alright! thank you for the info
XN35oD9.png
QXbwURF.png
eswSnrS.png
OxagJgG.png
bhdEs05.png
@Crustyglowsticc Hello again, and quick question, what do I need to do in order to snag my copy of ''Crying in the Club''? Was on the waitlist for it but hadn't paid. I could supply you with a blueprint if need be, just don't wanna miss out on it c:
@Crustyglowsticc Hello again, and quick question, what do I need to do in order to snag my copy of ''Crying in the Club''? Was on the waitlist for it but hadn't paid. I could supply you with a blueprint if need be, just don't wanna miss out on it c:
g8T8XC2.png
@Lolita 2kg
@Lolita 2kg
tumblr_inline_sbjza72a4G1wo4m1w_500.png FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
GLMwkdE.png
QRVupBA.png
7hj4RQm.png
17kg on slot 1. :)
17kg on slot 1. :)
@antimonycarver slot 1 high bud is at 17kg so I think I’m gonna close that one chsjfnsnxnan
@antimonycarver slot 1 high bud is at 17kg so I think I’m gonna close that one chsjfnsnxnan
SpHRuGS.png
L6LbpMH.png
Missy/Married/Christian
fq5NIZ1.png
@Raguto I’ll see this as an AB, you can send gems and I’ll chat you up about things!
@Raguto I’ll see this as an AB, you can send gems and I’ll chat you up about things!
SpHRuGS.png
L6LbpMH.png
Missy/Married/Christian
fq5NIZ1.png
@carnwennhau 2.5k
@carnwennhau 2.5k
@maliblu 3kg
@maliblu 3kg
tumblr_inline_sbjza72a4G1wo4m1w_500.png FObX7rS.png
nWiQNX9.png
GLMwkdE.png