Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S] Arlo Research Notes 1g/kt Each -DONE
1 2 3 4 5
@Dredgen - sure!
@Dredgen - sure!
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
notes for sale updated :)
notes for sale updated :)
art of a yellow winged cat standing on a book, linking to the thread the badge was froma fake item ribbon with trans and rainbow flag colors linking to a thread with more ribbons/art of a traveling Light flight Spiral dragon linking to the artist
back in business! :)
back in business! :)
@mix Could I buy 300? ^^
@mix Could I buy 300? ^^
O2pP6wb.png
@Zanziah - yup, will start sending!
@Zanziah - yup, will start sending!
@Zanziah - alright you should've received 303 notes, thanks! :)
@Zanziah - alright you should've received 303 notes, thanks! :)
@mix I'll buy the rest if that's cool :)
@mix I'll buy the rest if that's cool :)
O2pP6wb.png
Can I get 100 for 100g before Zanziah snags the rest?
Can I get 100 for 100g before Zanziah snags the rest?
@Zanziah - yeah sure, I'll start sending!

@SparroHawc - I have a bunch, I can do both of y'all! :)
@Zanziah - yeah sure, I'll start sending!

@SparroHawc - I have a bunch, I can do both of y'all! :)
@Zanziah - that should be 200 even, thank you!

@SparroHawc - will get to you in a bit, have to go offline for a while, sorry! Feel free to send a CR/PM whenever
@Zanziah - that should be 200 even, thank you!

@SparroHawc - will get to you in a bit, have to go offline for a while, sorry! Feel free to send a CR/PM whenever
1 2 3 4 5