Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | Flight Info in Encyclopedia
Like once a month I find myself going to the encyclopedia to find out more info about other flights and get a big question mark above my head when I can't find any.

I think there should be at least some light reading about other flights and their deities in the encyclopedia? At least the stuff you see when you make an account and choose your flight, and then never again (unless you change flights..? i think..?).

I know I can go to the guides forum and whatnot, but an official source would be nice to have.
Like once a month I find myself going to the encyclopedia to find out more info about other flights and get a big question mark above my head when I can't find any.

I think there should be at least some light reading about other flights and their deities in the encyclopedia? At least the stuff you see when you make an account and choose your flight, and then never again (unless you change flights..? i think..?).

I know I can go to the guides forum and whatnot, but an official source would be nice to have.
vQBibnc.png
xypY4d5.png
TVHy8Pj.png
WmdW2o4.png2-Krondar-542341.pngc6d5AbQ.png
Ut9RRot.png
k3PfQGk.png
Sj6j121.png
fg6G1CJ.png
Support, it would be great to have this easy to reference and I think the encyclopedia is a fitting place for it! Especially for lore writers!
Support, it would be great to have this easy to reference and I think the encyclopedia is a fitting place for it! Especially for lore writers!
tumblr_inline_ofoo1he8Ky1tfmvub_100.png
I feel like we just need more stuff about the world in general, especially the flights!
I feel like we just need more stuff about the world in general, especially the flights!
theultimatecatsig.gif |
|
|
|
|
Wine is just overpriced grape juice
They/Him | FRT +17 | Artist
4sqjku3.png
»Wishlist
»Lair Purge&Sales
»Pinkerlocke

Buy!