Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Golem Price?
So, I just bought the Golem Gauntlet to sell later. Should I sell now or wait until the item is no longer available? I would assume the latter, but I haven't been on FR very long. I don't know the trends. How long should I wait to sell it? How much could I expect the price to increase?
So, I just bought the Golem Gauntlet to sell later. Should I sell now or wait until the item is no longer available? I would assume the latter, but I haven't been on FR very long. I don't know the trends. How long should I wait to sell it? How much could I expect the price to increase?
CSlUWkg.png
This is a really popular apparel item, so I'd hang onto it for a while until the market's not saturated with them (like after two or three more reg windows) to get the most bang for your buck, so to speak.
This is a really popular apparel item, so I'd hang onto it for a while until the market's not saturated with them (like after two or three more reg windows) to get the most bang for your buck, so to speak.
Zfvn4hm.jpglOF3aoR.png
@Bovinae
I hung on for one of my chests for almost a year before selling. The more users there are who didn't have a chance to get the item, the more money you can make with it. If that is you only focus, patience is key.
@Bovinae
I hung on for one of my chests for almost a year before selling. The more users there are who didn't have a chance to get the item, the more money you can make with it. If that is you only focus, patience is key.
signature_fr_soleillune_by_vampireselene13-d906e30.png
I agree with that Mordrude said, the longer you wait and the more members there are on the site, the more your festival gear will be worth in the future because that item will become rarer and rarer with each wave of new members, especially if it's a popular item like the gauntlet
I agree with that Mordrude said, the longer you wait and the more members there are on the site, the more your festival gear will be worth in the future because that item will become rarer and rarer with each wave of new members, especially if it's a popular item like the gauntlet
70963472_XPWFcmaFImCJJZ5.png
@Mordrude @Soleil @Xela
Alright, that's what I figured. Thanks for responding. All of your information was very helpful.
@Mordrude @Soleil @Xela
Alright, that's what I figured. Thanks for responding. All of your information was very helpful.
CSlUWkg.png
I just bought the power pack from last year for about 650k; it goes so well with this apparel.
I just bought the power pack from last year for about 650k; it goes so well with this apparel.
177499lightofknowledge2.png