Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | [LF] Skydancer for a fandragon
1 2
Just letting you know I got 45kgt to pay for both dragons. Feel free to let me know when you would like them sent to my way. Thank you.
Just letting you know I got 45kgt to pay for both dragons. Feel free to let me know when you would like them sent to my way. Thank you.
bM7lwUP.png mbADf61.png jTkuYHU.png
EVt02yn.png
@genometrics oh my god please tag me x""""" i've come to ask if you need them anymore! I'll send them in as soon as i can brb

I'll only be able to send jade in a few says due to a misclick while setting up a nest this morning
@genometrics oh my god please tag me x""""" i've come to ask if you need them anymore! I'll send them in as soon as i can brb

I'll only be able to send jade in a few says due to a misclick while setting up a nest this morning
forum.png
Hi @Ksenyaeeh, I thought you were no longer interested in the project as it has been a while, thus, I purchased a backup dragon which I personally like. I am sorry for the inconvenience to impose on you, but I won't be needing your dragon to breed the fandragon for Windam. Thank you.
Hi @Ksenyaeeh, I thought you were no longer interested in the project as it has been a while, thus, I purchased a backup dragon which I personally like. I am sorry for the inconvenience to impose on you, but I won't be needing your dragon to breed the fandragon for Windam. Thank you.
bM7lwUP.png mbADf61.png jTkuYHU.png
EVt02yn.png
@genometrics aye have a good day! may geneing be smooth))
@genometrics aye have a good day! may geneing be smooth))
forum.png
1 2