Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Faire/colisum isn't loading or showing
1 2 3
This was working for me on Tuesday (using Chrome on my Windows laptop) but was broken today (Thursday). I could see only a blank screen under the Coliseum title.

Clearing my FR cookies solved the problem, but THIS IS A RECURRING ISSUE. It's happened to me twice recently (on two different platforms - it also occurred in Safari on my iPad), and there are multiple threads about this same issue in this forum. It is simply not reasonable to expect people to repeatedly clear their cookies, especially those using browsers/platforms where they can't just clear FR data but have to log themselves out of everything.

Why are FR staff apparently ignoring the issue?
This was working for me on Tuesday (using Chrome on my Windows laptop) but was broken today (Thursday). I could see only a blank screen under the Coliseum title.

Clearing my FR cookies solved the problem, but THIS IS A RECURRING ISSUE. It's happened to me twice recently (on two different platforms - it also occurred in Safari on my iPad), and there are multiple threads about this same issue in this forum. It is simply not reasonable to expect people to repeatedly clear their cookies, especially those using browsers/platforms where they can't just clear FR data but have to log themselves out of everything.

Why are FR staff apparently ignoring the issue?
Coffee Pot
May be grumpy before coffee. And after coffee. (FR+8)
5loJkio.jpg
I have also been having this as a recurring issue! It sometime fixes itself even if I don't do anything, but other times it is days or weeks I cannot access the coliseum even after restarting my iPad/deleting my cookies.

It has sometimes made it completely inaccessible when I'm on bed rest, since I can only use an iPad for flight rising when I'm hospitalized (can't balance a laptop safely). It limits my participation in pushes. Staff really needs to look into this bug!
I have also been having this as a recurring issue! It sometime fixes itself even if I don't do anything, but other times it is days or weeks I cannot access the coliseum even after restarting my iPad/deleting my cookies.

It has sometimes made it completely inaccessible when I'm on bed rest, since I can only use an iPad for flight rising when I'm hospitalized (can't balance a laptop safely). It limits my participation in pushes. Staff really needs to look into this bug!
……..…. rBM002b.gif ……..…. I accept random friend requests!
sx.png
My Art | About
Hatchery (on hiatus) | Skin shop
wTFvIzl.gif
I’m having the same problem with coli not loading on my iPad, page is ‘loaded’ but it’s just a white screen.

It works on my desktop so I don’t think it’s a me issue, but it’s kinda annoying when I do most of my Coli farming on my iPad ;—;
I’m having the same problem with coli not loading on my iPad, page is ‘loaded’ but it’s just a white screen.

It works on my desktop so I don’t think it’s a me issue, but it’s kinda annoying when I do most of my Coli farming on my iPad ;—;
972ee6408be03363898b64bb29e640034b1310b4.png7667dd2c536ecd719b369737ff16de5f7adb05d1.pnge6cfb360af67b7bc3881ae209414f2ca128d5b19.png
I’m having this same problem today, coli loaded and let me pick my team but then would not load the venue and now is showing a blank screen with just the header and sun header text showing when I try to load on it. I’m on Firefox on an iPhone and have never had this issue before. Tried logout/login and closing/opening new session but nothing has helped.

Any advice would be appreciated!

*edit, I just booted up my laptop and the coli worked fine with Firefox so think it’s a mobile related issue?
I’m having this same problem today, coli loaded and let me pick my team but then would not load the venue and now is showing a blank screen with just the header and sun header text showing when I try to load on it. I’m on Firefox on an iPhone and have never had this issue before. Tried logout/login and closing/opening new session but nothing has helped.

Any advice would be appreciated!

*edit, I just booted up my laptop and the coli worked fine with Firefox so think it’s a mobile related issue?
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
Same here, can't load on Chrome but with Edge is ok

edit: solved by deleting cookiess
Same here, can't load on Chrome but with Edge is ok

edit: solved by deleting cookiess
I got mine to work after clearing cookies too =)
I got mine to work after clearing cookies too =)
RoFhatchlingbanner1_zps7e29e49b.jpg
I'm having the same issue in Firefox for Android Mobile. Clearing cookies solves it temporarily but it recurs, sometimes on the same day. As soon as this bug happens, the coliseum page is blank and the only Fairgrounds game that will load is Higher or Lower. Artifracture gives me the loading icon and bar but then showed a blank page, and the other games go straight to the blank page.
I'm having the same issue in Firefox for Android Mobile. Clearing cookies solves it temporarily but it recurs, sometimes on the same day. As soon as this bug happens, the coliseum page is blank and the only Fairgrounds game that will load is Higher or Lower. Artifracture gives me the loading icon and bar but then showed a blank page, and the other games go straight to the blank page.
A red-throated hummingbird diving left! A red lantern with red butterflies flying around it An orange lantern with orange butterflies flying around itA coffee pot with a creature in itA tan cat with an owl face and wings
Update: accidentally clicked on a random spot on the blank coli page and it took me to the abilities and stats page, which worked normally. More clicking in approximately the spot I guessed the battle button should be eventually took me to the Select a Stage page, but the stages wouldn't load after I clicked on one.
Update: accidentally clicked on a random spot on the blank coli page and it took me to the abilities and stats page, which worked normally. More clicking in approximately the spot I guessed the battle button should be eventually took me to the Select a Stage page, but the stages wouldn't load after I clicked on one.
A red-throated hummingbird diving left! A red lantern with red butterflies flying around it An orange lantern with orange butterflies flying around itA coffee pot with a creature in itA tan cat with an owl face and wings
Myself and 3 other friends the last couple days have barely been able to coli grinding at all.

It is either severely slow, freezing, or just not loading at all. -mobile users
Myself and 3 other friends the last couple days have barely been able to coli grinding at all.

It is either severely slow, freezing, or just not loading at all. -mobile users
FXlweMy.png3d8637d4e0c3a40a9104ee27b702ba84.pngetyFsl3.png
Same here, click on coli tab and nothing loads at all. Fairgrounds glimmer and gloom, mahjong, artifracture also not loading. I first noticed this issue on 9 Nov and it still isn’t working.

Issue on Safari on iPhone, Firefox app on phone worked though, and neither tablet nor computer are having this issue. Tried logging out and back in but no change.
Same here, click on coli tab and nothing loads at all. Fairgrounds glimmer and gloom, mahjong, artifracture also not loading. I first noticed this issue on 9 Nov and it still isn’t working.

Issue on Safari on iPhone, Firefox app on phone worked though, and neither tablet nor computer are having this issue. Tried logging out and back in but no change.
1 2 3