Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [H] Gen's Hidden Gems [NEW 5/6+MAY PAIR]
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 123 124
@Gennn
Tysm! Ill add yours soon :)
@Gennn
Tysm! Ill add yours soon :)
uidIEUO.pngV0Zx4P8.gifvbbX5q8.gif
@Gennn

Hi! I was wondering if this Unnamed dragon was still for sale?

Absolutely adore those colors,,,,,
@Gennn

Hi! I was wondering if this Unnamed dragon was still for sale?

Absolutely adore those colors,,,,,
rYJiWLK.png
@FireyWings Hi, yes, they're still available! Would you like to take her home?
@FireyWings Hi, yes, they're still available! Would you like to take her home?
BsdV6YV.png qb9pYzX.png
WFpPzZn.png
kCHWEjf.png
7DcAca6.png
n17QGji.png
8GgdVkW.png
oMt6IYe.gif lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
vRWiQKM.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
4u2x0jf.png
@Gennn

Absolutely!
@Gennn

Absolutely!
rYJiWLK.png
@FireyWings For sure! Tysm :D CR coming your way!
@FireyWings For sure! Tysm :D CR coming your way!
BsdV6YV.png qb9pYzX.png
WFpPzZn.png
kCHWEjf.png
7DcAca6.png
n17QGji.png
8GgdVkW.png
oMt6IYe.gif lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
vRWiQKM.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
4u2x0jf.png
@Gennn Could you put Brew on hold for me?
@Gennn Could you put Brew on hold for me?
LUZk8tY.png
@FishCat Yup, no problem! I’ll check back in about two days from now if I haven’t heard from you before then. Tysm for the interest!
@FishCat Yup, no problem! I’ll check back in about two days from now if I haven’t heard from you before then. Tysm for the interest!
BsdV6YV.png qb9pYzX.png
WFpPzZn.png
kCHWEjf.png
7DcAca6.png
n17QGji.png
8GgdVkW.png
oMt6IYe.gif lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
vRWiQKM.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
4u2x0jf.png
[center][emoji=arcane rune] Affiliate bump! [emoji=arcane rune] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3258259][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/ba8ab920c9958bc302e69055bd78f6bb/b87f4109cccc5456-1c/s540x810/16b2d09b216c20ba0af0eefd453e326f5f84f239.png[/img][/url][/center]
Affiliate bump!

16b2d09b216c20ba0af0eefd453e326f5f84f239.png
___
I N F E N Z A

_
MUYNhfy.png
pZJYyk4.png
Y7MOfeL.png
dEe2UrM.png
SDBcrXj.png
9e9okfI.png
0swsiUr.png
@Gennn hiii! Sorry, I thought I had replied! I see that Sunrise's on hold now, will her parents have another clutch this month? :3
@Gennn hiii! Sorry, I thought I had replied! I see that Sunrise's on hold now, will her parents have another clutch this month? :3
@hollowmooon Hi! I’m sorry, I don’t think they’ll be RTB in time to have another clutch this month. If you’re interested in XXX sunset dragons, I have a Veilspun pair called Sunset Fairies that produces XXY and XXX sunset babies. I apologize, I know you showed interest, I just need to make sure I apply “first come first serve” evenly each time. You’re still valid for the newcomer discount on any other dragon at the moment, so please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with. Welcome to FR and have a good day/night!
@hollowmooon Hi! I’m sorry, I don’t think they’ll be RTB in time to have another clutch this month. If you’re interested in XXX sunset dragons, I have a Veilspun pair called Sunset Fairies that produces XXY and XXX sunset babies. I apologize, I know you showed interest, I just need to make sure I apply “first come first serve” evenly each time. You’re still valid for the newcomer discount on any other dragon at the moment, so please let me know if there’s anything else I can help you with. Welcome to FR and have a good day/night!
BsdV6YV.png qb9pYzX.png
WFpPzZn.png
kCHWEjf.png
7DcAca6.png
n17QGji.png
8GgdVkW.png
oMt6IYe.gif lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
vRWiQKM.png
5hF3FGk.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png