Back

Find a Dragon

Search for the perfect dragon.
TOPIC | Auction House doesn't have it, so..!
Sorry for my ignorance when it comes to the FR forums- this is my first time writing on one. Anyways, I'm looking for a dragon matching the following attributes: Male Ribbon-Flaxen Paisely-Vermillion Contour-Cornflower and Ice eyes (preferred but optional) [emoji=coatl laughing size=1] [b]I will pay for the dragon![/b] Please let me know if you have a dragon that's like this or if you have a dragon that matches this description but is missing one gene/color/eye type. Please message me if you have a dragon like this and thank you for reading! [emoji=coatl happy size=1]
Sorry for my ignorance when it comes to the FR forums- this is my first time writing on one.

Anyways, I'm looking for a dragon matching the following attributes:

Male
Ribbon-Flaxen
Paisely-Vermillion
Contour-Cornflower
and
Ice eyes (preferred but optional)

I will pay for the dragon! Please let me know if you have a dragon that's like this or if you have a dragon that matches this description but is missing one gene/color/eye type.

Please message me if you have a dragon like this and thank you for reading!
Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
ckdkLcQ.png
rI18gRz.png
0d3QBVM.png
UOO8oB4.png
I did a quick search for a dragon matching those genes and colors and came up with nothing, in fact for that exact color combo (no gene specifics or anything else) all 3 dragons with those colors were exalted. Looks like you have a breeding project on your hands.

You could use the Dragon wish foundation if you'd like someone else to do the breeding

Or use Ganondorf's Breeding Guide to work this out for yourself

Edit: probably a good idea to ping @Draguinny
I did a quick search for a dragon matching those genes and colors and came up with nothing, in fact for that exact color combo (no gene specifics or anything else) all 3 dragons with those colors were exalted. Looks like you have a breeding project on your hands.

You could use the Dragon wish foundation if you'd like someone else to do the breeding

Or use Ganondorf's Breeding Guide to work this out for yourself

Edit: probably a good idea to ping @Draguinny
Any pronouns He/She/They
Wishlist Dragon
It seems I do, haha. I'll try the links. Thank you so much!
It seems I do, haha. I'll try the links. Thank you so much!
Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
ckdkLcQ.png
rI18gRz.png
0d3QBVM.png
UOO8oB4.png
@Draguinny It's because this dragon (even just it's colors) DOESN'T EXIST. I just checked the dragon search [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/search/dragons?page=1&sort=id_asc&name=&exalted=0&progen=&breed=&bodygene=&winggene=&tertgene=&gender=&body=139&wings=169&tert=145&element=&body_range=&wings_range=&tert_range=&age=&rtb=&gen1=&pattern=&id_length=&level_min=&level_max=&eyetype=&hibernal_cooldown_status=&ancient=&named=&hibernal=&silhouette_unlocked=&sort=id_asc&page=1]HERE[/url]. Don't be daunted. This can probably be bred for, but it will take some luck and patience. I DID find quite a few starting points of Flaxen/Tomato but nothing with a blue-ish tert at all. Thicket was the closest. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89458333][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894584/89458333_350.png[/img][/url] Two problems: the dragon with the tert that would give you the proper range is FEMALE and Veilspun. The second problem is easy to fix, but the femaleness makes it terrible, since the boys on the AH right now would give the wrong range. My advice: buy that thicket girl, and just check for a boy OF ANY TYPE with a tert color between Cornflower (in which you're the winner! congrats! LOL) and Cream. Then join the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/3092560/1]nest network[/url]! Then you can start renting out your nests in return for an ice nest to start hatching your hoarde...
@Draguinny It's because this dragon (even just it's colors) DOESN'T EXIST. I just checked the dragon search HERE.

Don't be daunted. This can probably be bred for, but it will take some luck and patience. I DID find quite a few starting points of Flaxen/Tomato but nothing with a blue-ish tert at all. Thicket was the closest.
89458333_350.png
Two problems: the dragon with the tert that would give you the proper range is FEMALE and Veilspun. The second problem is easy to fix, but the femaleness makes it terrible, since the boys on the AH right now would give the wrong range.

My advice: buy that thicket girl, and just check for a boy OF ANY TYPE with a tert color between Cornflower (in which you're the winner! congrats! LOL) and Cream. Then join the nest network! Then you can start renting out your nests in return for an ice nest to start hatching your hoarde...
Gotcha! Thank you so much. I'll check out the nest network thing and the auction for those specific traits!

(edit to add more thoughts)
Gotcha! Thank you so much. I'll check out the nest network thing and the auction for those specific traits!

(edit to add more thoughts)
Jd88XNq.png
LEpJMnn.png
ckdkLcQ.png
rI18gRz.png
0d3QBVM.png
UOO8oB4.png