Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Oldies (XXX, XXY, ect) for Fodder
REUSED THREAD

Got quite a few old dragons looking for new homes atm in this tab here. Looking for one adult fodder (or 5 day old hatchling) per year of age. All dragons can come with a renaming scroll if requested!

REUSED THREAD

Got quite a few old dragons looking for new homes atm in this tab here. Looking for one adult fodder (or 5 day old hatchling) per year of age. All dragons can come with a renaming scroll if requested!

A pixel sprite of a clown waving her arms up and down
clowning
was MissNevermind
@clowning

I'll take all three for 7 adult fodder if they are still available
@clowning

I'll take all three for 7 adult fodder if they are still available
8MLtp8W.png
New dragons!
New dragons!
clowning
was MissNevermind
Hello @clowning! I am interested in your Imp but all my fodder will have hibden cooldown. Due to this, I'd be happy to level them all up to 7 (or more if I have the spare time) if you would like in exchange for Hops?
Hello @clowning! I am interested in your Imp but all my fodder will have hibden cooldown. Due to this, I'd be happy to level them all up to 7 (or more if I have the spare time) if you would like in exchange for Hops?
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.gif
L9rA9OI.png
@DeckOfAces That would be great, thank you! I'm definitely willing to trade Hops for that
@DeckOfAces That would be great, thank you! I'm definitely willing to trade Hops for that
clowning
was MissNevermind
@clowning apologies for the delay! I have just managed to finish levelling all 7 fodder plus extra levels and will send them to you in multiple CR trades soon :D I will put the last 3 in a two-way to finalize everything.
@clowning apologies for the delay! I have just managed to finish levelling all 7 fodder plus extra levels and will send them to you in multiple CR trades soon :D I will put the last 3 in a two-way to finalize everything.
tumblr_otoz8r9aVl1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gif
rix3ppo.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.gif
L9rA9OI.png