Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF: event items
Shopping list:

-Marigold of Rot x1*
-I Love Mom's Soup x1*
-Plaguebringer's Domain x 1
-Boneyard Drapes x 2

*=priority

Currently have: about 40kt (between vault and on hand) 94g (between vault and on hand)

Ping or DM please :)
Shopping list:

-Marigold of Rot x1*
-I Love Mom's Soup x1*
-Plaguebringer's Domain x 1
-Boneyard Drapes x 2

*=priority

Currently have: about 40kt (between vault and on hand) 94g (between vault and on hand)

Ping or DM please :)
@chaoticpeaches23

still looking for a plaguebringers domain?
also, I recommend bumping your thread <3
and LAH is 45, but I'll go down to 40 :)
mixed payment is fine, and I'll take either treasure or gems! I don't really care much lol
@chaoticpeaches23

mixed payment is fine, and I'll take either treasure or gems! I don't really care much lol
fr+2
bump
bump
[quote name="c0nfused" date="2023-11-03 14:47:10" ] @chaoticpeaches23 still looking for a plaguebringers domain? also, I recommend bumping your thread <3 and LAH is 45, but I'll go down to 40 :) mixed payment is fine, and I'll take either treasure or gems! I don't really care much lol [/quote] i have literally forgotten about this thread wheeze- but no not anymore, mainly looking for the I Love Mom's Soup skin and familiar thanks though! <3
c0nfused wrote on 2023-11-03 14:47:10:
@chaoticpeaches23

i have literally forgotten about this thread wheeze- but no not anymore, mainly looking for the I Love Mom's Soup skin and familiar thanks though! <3
@chaoticpeaches23

hello there!
I've got a few Marigold of Rots n I can trade you one for 35g :)
@chaoticpeaches23

hello there!
I've got a few Marigold of Rots n I can trade you one for 35g :)
52374.png
DxCICZ1.pngEn8qlp1.png
XmHV7tO.pngP9aWhak.png
noHmDvU.pngWAWs3m5.png

"One, two, three, let's start a country ~ One, two, three, just you and me" - Let's Start A Country by Hot Freaks
@GenderlessCrow
If you are willing to do mixed payment, Would you be willing to do 15kt+20g? If not I'll consider :)
@GenderlessCrow
If you are willing to do mixed payment, Would you be willing to do 15kt+20g? If not I'll consider :)
bump
bump