Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Animus Tale
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
(Yeah, I've got discord, I'd be fine moving it there)

"Yeah... But they're safe now, thanks to you." Abyssal could tell she was beginning to spiral again and once again nudged her.
(Yeah, I've got discord, I'd be fine moving it there)

"Yeah... But they're safe now, thanks to you." Abyssal could tell she was beginning to spiral again and once again nudged her.
(sounds good you can DM me on Flight rising with your username)

"Yea we all worked together to finish this." Sunset smiled and looked around, a couple of dragonets brawling on the ground while the parents watched. "And sooner or later, justice will be served."
(sounds good you can DM me on Flight rising with your username)

"Yea we all worked together to finish this." Sunset smiled and looked around, a couple of dragonets brawling on the ground while the parents watched. "And sooner or later, justice will be served."
"In this case it was. The bad guy is gone and they're all home safe now."

(Will do)
"In this case it was. The bad guy is gone and they're all home safe now."

(Will do)
(thx ill add you)

Sunset nodded then smirked. "I am curious to see what those love birds are doing though." Sunset smiled slightly then marched on
(thx ill add you)

Sunset nodded then smirked. "I am curious to see what those love birds are doing though." Sunset smiled slightly then marched on
Abyssal grinned and followed her. "Of course, I'm sure it's nothing they wouldn't want us seeing."
Abyssal grinned and followed her. "Of course, I'm sure it's nothing they wouldn't want us seeing."
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16