Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | An Animus Tale
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Abyssal quietly laughed. "I hope he realized that massive wave of teasing he's about to face now that we don't need to keep up appearances for the huge quantity of dragons we were in charge of..." He remarked to Sunset with a mischievous grin
Abyssal quietly laughed. "I hope he realized that massive wave of teasing he's about to face now that we don't need to keep up appearances for the huge quantity of dragons we were in charge of..." He remarked to Sunset with a mischievous grin
"Oh i hope so too...i think he knows, judging by the fact he's running off now, with the lady running after him." Sunset giggled, watching a mortified Scorpion duck into a patch of woods, Spearsight following. Sunset sighed and glanced at the sandwings before nodding and looking out again. "Even if this plan works...I wont be back in the role i had before..." She thought miserably
"Oh i hope so too...i think he knows, judging by the fact he's running off now, with the lady running after him." Sunset giggled, watching a mortified Scorpion duck into a patch of woods, Spearsight following. Sunset sighed and glanced at the sandwings before nodding and looking out again. "Even if this plan works...I wont be back in the role i had before..." She thought miserably
"hm... I wonder if he needs a couple of chaperones. Just in case, you know." Abyssal commented, giving her a conspiratorial look before busting into laughter
"hm... I wonder if he needs a couple of chaperones. Just in case, you know." Abyssal commented, giving her a conspiratorial look before busting into laughter
Sunset let out a short laugh. "Oh yes definitely, so he doesnt do something immature." Sunset joked. She sighed in relief, able to laugh and relax slightly, before she did what she had to do.

Scorpion let out a short exhale. "Sorry, little sisters are rough." He said to Spearsight. "I think she's charming and nice, so no need to apologize." Spearsight said softly. "Heh more like stern and rough as a rock." Scorpion snickered
Sunset let out a short laugh. "Oh yes definitely, so he doesnt do something immature." Sunset joked. She sighed in relief, able to laugh and relax slightly, before she did what she had to do.

Scorpion let out a short exhale. "Sorry, little sisters are rough." He said to Spearsight. "I think she's charming and nice, so no need to apologize." Spearsight said softly. "Heh more like stern and rough as a rock." Scorpion snickered
Abyssal managed to compose him enough to answer. "of course, of course, purely for Scorpions own benefit of course, never to annoy him, no, I wouldn't dare do that."
Abyssal managed to compose him enough to answer. "of course, of course, purely for Scorpions own benefit of course, never to annoy him, no, I wouldn't dare do that."
Sunset chuckled. "I'm his little sister, being annoying is literally in my job description." Sunset joked. She snorted and looked around, wondering if any bounty hunters had gotten as far as the coast.
Sunset chuckled. "I'm his little sister, being annoying is literally in my job description." Sunset joked. She snorted and looked around, wondering if any bounty hunters had gotten as far as the coast.
"True, true, but that doesn't help me now does it." He laughed, gently bumping her shoulder with his
"True, true, but that doesn't help me now does it." He laughed, gently bumping her shoulder with his
"Oh, whatever do you mean?" Sunset said sarcastically before jumping back carefully when two dragonets scurry past, giggling. "I'm just glad that every dragon is ok..." The addition in her voice was clear: if they hadnt been, she wouldnt have been able to live it down.
"Oh, whatever do you mean?" Sunset said sarcastically before jumping back carefully when two dragonets scurry past, giggling. "I'm just glad that every dragon is ok..." The addition in her voice was clear: if they hadnt been, she wouldnt have been able to live it down.
"I'm not his little sister and therefore doesn't have the related protections from retaliation." He chuckled before giving the dragonets ran by. He sighed deeply. "I still can't believe that he even took dragonets..."
"I'm not his little sister and therefore doesn't have the related protections from retaliation." He chuckled before giving the dragonets ran by. He sighed deeply. "I still can't believe that he even took dragonets..."
"Me either...its aggravating thats for sure." Sunset said, tail flicking slightly. She let herself remember that someday that could be her. She didnt want to even think about that possibility.

(btw just out of curiousity, do you have discord? I recently got it and maybe we can work together there and get the rp going at a faster rate)
"Me either...its aggravating thats for sure." Sunset said, tail flicking slightly. She let herself remember that someday that could be her. She didnt want to even think about that possibility.

(btw just out of curiousity, do you have discord? I recently got it and maybe we can work together there and get the rp going at a faster rate)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16