Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Returning after years of not playing
Recently, some friends of mine started playing this game, and it encouraged me to try to log back in. I used to really love this game a lot, and put a lot of time into it. Its so nostalgic to come back! There's so much that's been added lol
Recently, some friends of mine started playing this game, and it encouraged me to try to log back in. I used to really love this game a lot, and put a lot of time into it. Its so nostalgic to come back! There's so much that's been added lol
@rou welcome back!
@rou welcome back!
oYd3ccR.png xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
seeking XYZ (or any double!) g1 with
coral, clay, & gloom in any order

fr +0
he/him
@rou
Welcome back!
@rou
Welcome back!
Screenshot-2023-10-27-215640.png 53.png Leviathan Hunters
53.png Emotional Support Dragons
53.png Chichi's Leveling Service
Welcome back! Here is a list of chronological updates if you want to catch up on anything in particular.
Welcome back! Here is a list of chronological updates if you want to catch up on anything in particular.
60Avnmu.png
QgilwX7.png Looking for colors or near miss:
—Mantis/Peacock/Peridot
—Ginger/Auburn/Sanguine
—Cerulean/Teal/Ice
—Periwinkle/Plum/Fuschia
Welcome, welcome! Just a tip, a good handful of your dragons are now very valuable due to their age/id numbers. These guys: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drs/1162110/1]The ODCA[/url], would definitely be interested if you decided to do some lair cleaning. [emoji=obelisk winking size=1]
Welcome, welcome! Just a tip, a good handful of your dragons are now very valuable due to their age/id numbers. These guys: The ODCA, would definitely be interested if you decided to do some lair cleaning.
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
Thank you guys!

@Serpenthyne I'll definitely check out those updates! The lore of this site is so neat I'm excited to see where it's gone!

@Shaydas Oh, interesting! I'll drop in some time, I am pretty attached to most of my named dragons, but there are a bunch I wouldn't mind parting with. Thanks!
Thank you guys!

@Serpenthyne I'll definitely check out those updates! The lore of this site is so neat I'm excited to see where it's gone!

@Shaydas Oh, interesting! I'll drop in some time, I am pretty attached to most of my named dragons, but there are a bunch I wouldn't mind parting with. Thanks!