Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LIGHTDOM] Light OOF Boarding - Closed
1 2 ... 74 75 76 77 78 ... 232 233
@Jeevas
Sorry for the late answer, all received!
@Jeevas
Sorry for the late answer, all received!
U6v0rqj.png --
Rei J1pVmqu.png
he/him ♦ FR+10
» g1 sales

_____________________ 0h9xtLB.png
I've set my entire hibden to receiving, if you send anything don't forget to put your name in it's profile so i know who to send it back to,please!

(I tried to edit myself onto the pinglist for to add the name detail but could not? I think i'm misunderstanding that list.)
I've set my entire hibden to receiving, if you send anything don't forget to put your name in it's profile so i know who to send it back to,please!

(I tried to edit myself onto the pinglist for to add the name detail but could not? I think i'm misunderstanding that list.)
uKsPcMF.giftumblr_inline_n6kdupObsO1qlye38.gif
@fairyneko
Hey, thanks for offering to board dragons for us! You only have to add your info in the "OOF Boarders" tab. The "Pinglist" tab is for us Acolights to use, so we can notify other boarders.
@fairyneko
Hey, thanks for offering to board dragons for us! You only have to add your info in the "OOF Boarders" tab. The "Pinglist" tab is for us Acolights to use, so we can notify other boarders.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
yea thats what I figured from the tab name but i saw people putting extra details like 'name in profile' and got slightly confused.
yea thats what I figured from the tab name but i saw people putting extra details like 'name in profile' and got slightly confused.
@Fairyneko
Oh, you mean the "Notes" section on the far right, in the "OOF Boarders" tab? It's the long rectangle. In it, people usually put their timezones, preferences, or if they're OK with dragons being sent to them offline.

I've added what you asked in your Notes section, but feel free to fix and add anything else you'd like us to know!

Edit: Sorry, I corrected a mistake!
@Fairyneko
Oh, you mean the "Notes" section on the far right, in the "OOF Boarders" tab? It's the long rectangle. In it, people usually put their timezones, preferences, or if they're OK with dragons being sent to them offline.

I've added what you asked in your Notes section, but feel free to fix and add anything else you'd like us to know!

Edit: Sorry, I corrected a mistake!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
@Crewe thanks, sorry for taking so long to pick them up!
@Crewe thanks, sorry for taking so long to pick them up!
@Fairyneko
I've sent 12 fodder dragons to you, thanks again!
@Fairyneko
I've sent 12 fodder dragons to you, thanks again!
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Ah. My apologies. My screen is minimized so I didn't see the bit to the right, that's what i was looking for,yes. Appreciate it! added slightly more while I was looking.

Received and shoved into the light tab,confirmed, yes.
Ah. My apologies. My screen is minimized so I didn't see the bit to the right, that's what i was looking for,yes. Appreciate it! added slightly more while I was looking.

Received and shoved into the light tab,confirmed, yes.
@Dreykareiger sent 3 undennables!
@Dreykareiger sent 3 undennables!
h7pejHd.gif _____________
» they/she/he
» Light Dom
» FRT +3
» ENG/PT-BR
___________________ UA8l7xX.png al6v2q2.png
@polkydots 2 dennables headed your way!
@polkydots 2 dennables headed your way!
h7pejHd.gif _____________