Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Audacity [closed]
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 75 76
@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Drakeswing @Dracoon @Lost @HeartofDragons @SherlockHolmes @Renesh @Iaidoka @Heliossan @ike9899 @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget

((Summer flu season, it shall be feared, as is rightfully so.))

Maya's reaction was instinctive, primal, and instant; as she heard Charles's cries and let out a noise between a scream and a roar. The midnight and lavender blur flew out of the trailer at the guards like a demonic hurricane from hell, inhuman speed and strength propelling them away from the fallen mutant. 'KISAMA!! HITORI DE ATASHI NO OTOTO NO NOKOSU!! SHINDE!' She snarled, hissing, razor-sharp gleaming fangs bared in a way that suggested she was something far from being an herbivore or insectivore.

((So, fun fact about the female pearlcatchers in my clan; they all kick *** Physically, not magically. XD;;))

((Translation of Japanese: "*Not a very nice thing to call someone*!!! LEAVE MY LITTLE BROTHER ALONE!!! DIE!!" And it was a telepathic shout, Sorry I didn't metion it, but I thought it would be noticed... My bad! ^-^;;))
@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Drakeswing @Dracoon @Lost @HeartofDragons @SherlockHolmes @Renesh @Iaidoka @Heliossan @ike9899 @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget

((Summer flu season, it shall be feared, as is rightfully so.))

Maya's reaction was instinctive, primal, and instant; as she heard Charles's cries and let out a noise between a scream and a roar. The midnight and lavender blur flew out of the trailer at the guards like a demonic hurricane from hell, inhuman speed and strength propelling them away from the fallen mutant. 'KISAMA!! HITORI DE ATASHI NO OTOTO NO NOKOSU!! SHINDE!' She snarled, hissing, razor-sharp gleaming fangs bared in a way that suggested she was something far from being an herbivore or insectivore.

((So, fun fact about the female pearlcatchers in my clan; they all kick *** Physically, not magically. XD;;))

((Translation of Japanese: "*Not a very nice thing to call someone*!!! LEAVE MY LITTLE BROTHER ALONE!!! DIE!!" And it was a telepathic shout, Sorry I didn't metion it, but I thought it would be noticed... My bad! ^-^;;))
Keep Moving Forward- Walt Disney.
Helios hissed at the woman and went to the snapper's side, walking as slow as they were taking her and hoping to start a conversation. ugh, i've got a bad feeling we aren't gonna like her, i want to burn the woman already. But i guess whatever is to come will be better than this hell hole He looked back at the other cages. i hope you fellow hybrids get out of here soon as well.

@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Drakeswing @Ryuchanwings @HeartofDragons @dracoon @Renesh @Iaidoka @ike9899 @SherlockHolmes @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget @Lost
Helios hissed at the woman and went to the snapper's side, walking as slow as they were taking her and hoping to start a conversation. ugh, i've got a bad feeling we aren't gonna like her, i want to burn the woman already. But i guess whatever is to come will be better than this hell hole He looked back at the other cages. i hope you fellow hybrids get out of here soon as well.

@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Drakeswing @Ryuchanwings @HeartofDragons @dracoon @Renesh @Iaidoka @ike9899 @SherlockHolmes @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget @Lost
Helios-O609
@Ryuchanwings
ooc: Ooh, sudden outburst of Japanese? Maya's mad. XD Is it bad that I understand only the first and last words without looking them up?
Note: Google translate says weird things, but I get the gist of it. I really need to learn Japanese to make things easier. XD That, and it's a beautiful language. I hate French, but loove Japanese. Is that weird?
@Ryuchanwings
ooc: Ooh, sudden outburst of Japanese? Maya's mad. XD Is it bad that I understand only the first and last words without looking them up?
Note: Google translate says weird things, but I get the gist of it. I really need to learn Japanese to make things easier. XD That, and it's a beautiful language. I hate French, but loove Japanese. Is that weird?
This signature has been claimed in the name of barred-spiral galaxies.
((@heartofdragons XD I think that most Anime fans learn those early on. I actually took five years of Japanese in school. *Is 21 years old in rl*))
((@heartofdragons XD I think that most Anime fans learn those early on. I actually took five years of Japanese in school. *Is 21 years old in rl*))
Keep Moving Forward- Walt Disney.
@Ryuchanwings
ooc: *is 20 :P* I prefer the subbed anime in hopes of picking up a bit of Japanese. It's worked somewhat (not much I can actually use). Umm... I don't think there's much in the way of Japanese classes at the local community college. I know of at least one, but the description said it focused on conversational Japanese and not grammar or writing. XP So, yeah. Meh. I envy you. Meh! >:\
@Ryuchanwings
ooc: *is 20 :P* I prefer the subbed anime in hopes of picking up a bit of Japanese. It's worked somewhat (not much I can actually use). Umm... I don't think there's much in the way of Japanese classes at the local community college. I know of at least one, but the description said it focused on conversational Japanese and not grammar or writing. XP So, yeah. Meh. I envy you. Meh! >:\
@Nano @RaikuKawisa @HobbitFrog @Drakeswing @Lost @dracoon @Renesh @Iaidoka @Heliossan @ike9899 @SherlockHolmes @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget

((@Heartofdragons and @Ryuchanwings . Yay! More anime/manga fans! And sorry, I am pathetic with all languages, so Ryuchanwings, would you mind posting the English translation? I really want to know what it says but I am sad to admit I have no idea. By the way, you two are lucky to have the opportunity to learn Japanese, they don't offer it near where I live but I would take it if I could.))

Delki looked around for another opponent; the guy she had originally targeted was no longer standing, and potentially no longer breathing. The sharp scent in the air was giving her a headache. She hadn't gone on a killing rampage yet, but she did feel the blood lust. The adrenaline that had come with the feeling of her claws making contact was amazing! It had only taken one hit to the base of the neck and the guy went down, were humans really this fragile?

Just as she was about to attack another target, a dark streak flew by. Delki stumbled backwards in surprise, the dark streak was that hybrid Maya, and she was definitely mad or something. The hybrid had started shouting nonsense and was attacking with such speed and power it was ridiculous. Then Delki saw Charles on the ground and understood.

Deciding not to stand here like an open target, Delki started running around, trying to focus on her ability to turn to mist. Of course, she had no idea if she could, and she had never actually achieved anything close to that, but a blurred outline would make her a harder target. This time she wasn't so focused on killing and could think things out rationally.

Attacking someone would slow her down, and if she tried, she would be too focused on that target to pay attention to the other dangers. She knew she had a weak defense so she couldn't allow herself to get shot, she had no scales to protect her like the other hybrids. However, she was small so if she kept moving then it would be hard for the armed guys to hit her in the first place. Therefore, based on this analysis, she should act as a distraction, giving the other hybrids openings to deliver a good hit, and possibly tapping the tip of the guns as she ran past. That would mess up their aim, and give the other hybrids an opening to strike.

Deciding on a course of action, Delki put her plan into action and hoped that the other hybrids would use the opportunities. She also made a mental note to reprimand herself for getting lost in the excitement and doing something as reckless as killing someone without first analysing all the dangers around to make sure it's safe.
@Nano @RaikuKawisa @HobbitFrog @Drakeswing @Lost @dracoon @Renesh @Iaidoka @Heliossan @ike9899 @SherlockHolmes @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget

((@Heartofdragons and @Ryuchanwings . Yay! More anime/manga fans! And sorry, I am pathetic with all languages, so Ryuchanwings, would you mind posting the English translation? I really want to know what it says but I am sad to admit I have no idea. By the way, you two are lucky to have the opportunity to learn Japanese, they don't offer it near where I live but I would take it if I could.))

Delki looked around for another opponent; the guy she had originally targeted was no longer standing, and potentially no longer breathing. The sharp scent in the air was giving her a headache. She hadn't gone on a killing rampage yet, but she did feel the blood lust. The adrenaline that had come with the feeling of her claws making contact was amazing! It had only taken one hit to the base of the neck and the guy went down, were humans really this fragile?

Just as she was about to attack another target, a dark streak flew by. Delki stumbled backwards in surprise, the dark streak was that hybrid Maya, and she was definitely mad or something. The hybrid had started shouting nonsense and was attacking with such speed and power it was ridiculous. Then Delki saw Charles on the ground and understood.

Deciding not to stand here like an open target, Delki started running around, trying to focus on her ability to turn to mist. Of course, she had no idea if she could, and she had never actually achieved anything close to that, but a blurred outline would make her a harder target. This time she wasn't so focused on killing and could think things out rationally.

Attacking someone would slow her down, and if she tried, she would be too focused on that target to pay attention to the other dangers. She knew she had a weak defense so she couldn't allow herself to get shot, she had no scales to protect her like the other hybrids. However, she was small so if she kept moving then it would be hard for the armed guys to hit her in the first place. Therefore, based on this analysis, she should act as a distraction, giving the other hybrids openings to deliver a good hit, and possibly tapping the tip of the guns as she ran past. That would mess up their aim, and give the other hybrids an opening to strike.

Deciding on a course of action, Delki put her plan into action and hoped that the other hybrids would use the opportunities. She also made a mental note to reprimand herself for getting lost in the excitement and doing something as reckless as killing someone without first analysing all the dangers around to make sure it's safe.
@LunarSong
ooc: My poor method of learning Japanese means I can only give a rough translation: "Kisama" is a vulgar thing to call someone (as an insult). The next bit means something along the lines of "Leave him alone!" and "shinde!" basically means "die!"
It's something like that. Ryuchanwings can definitely give an exact translation. Five years of actual classes does far more than a few years of watching subbed anime and using online translators. XD
@LunarSong
ooc: My poor method of learning Japanese means I can only give a rough translation: "Kisama" is a vulgar thing to call someone (as an insult). The next bit means something along the lines of "Leave him alone!" and "shinde!" basically means "die!"
It's something like that. Ryuchanwings can definitely give an exact translation. Five years of actual classes does far more than a few years of watching subbed anime and using online translators. XD
((@HeartofDragons Thanks for the translation. Most of the knowledge I have of the language is from subbed anime and translation notes in manga, but I haven't picked up more than a few nouns here and there.))
((@HeartofDragons Thanks for the translation. Most of the knowledge I have of the language is from subbed anime and translation notes in manga, but I haven't picked up more than a few nouns here and there.))
@LunarSong
ooc: Ah, then you probably already knew that first one, huh? Angry people say that a lot. XD But, yeah, it's pretty much the same for me.
@LunarSong
ooc: Ah, then you probably already knew that first one, huh? Angry people say that a lot. XD But, yeah, it's pretty much the same for me.
@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Drakeswing @Ryuchanwings @Lost @HeartofDragons @dracoon @Renesh @Iaidoka @Heliossan @ike9899 @SherlockHolmes @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget

"I'm not to keen on this whole thing either. But as long as I'm leaving this place..." Nonna thought back to Helios, wondering why he wasn't speaking. She looked up, only being able to see up to his waist.
@RaikuKawisa @Lunarsong @Drakeswing @Ryuchanwings @Lost @HeartofDragons @dracoon @Renesh @Iaidoka @Heliossan @ike9899 @SherlockHolmes @VoltyUndead @Virusyte @Glidget

"I'm not to keen on this whole thing either. But as long as I'm leaving this place..." Nonna thought back to Helios, wondering why he wasn't speaking. She looked up, only being able to see up to his waist.
1 2 ... 63 64 65 66 67 ... 75 76