Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [S]Genes with discounts for bulk
Item:....................................................Unit:.......Discount for buying full stock:...........Stock:
Secondary Gene: Spinner...................80kT......10%off.................................................4
Remove Gene: Tertiary.......................13kT.......5%off...................................................0
Tertiary Gene: Scales.........................95kT.......5%off...................................................1
Tertiary Gene: Mucous (Aber)...........25kT.......5%off...................................................1
Tertiary Gene: Polkadot.....................35kT.......5%off...................................................1
Scroll of Renaming.............................6kT.........15%off................................................4
Tertiary Gene: Scales.........................95kT.......10%off.................................................0
Item:....................................................Unit:.......Discount for buying full stock:...........Stock:
Secondary Gene: Spinner...................80kT......10%off.................................................4
Remove Gene: Tertiary.......................13kT.......5%off...................................................0
Tertiary Gene: Scales.........................95kT.......5%off...................................................1
Tertiary Gene: Mucous (Aber)...........25kT.......5%off...................................................1
Tertiary Gene: Polkadot.....................35kT.......5%off...................................................1
Scroll of Renaming.............................6kT.........15%off................................................4
Tertiary Gene: Scales.........................95kT.......10%off.................................................0
@Bluefang4 I will trade you 13kt for the Remove Gene: Tertiary.
@Bluefang4 I will trade you 13kt for the Remove Gene: Tertiary.
5i2GbMi.png
@agenderdisaster sent a cr.
sorry about the wait, I dozed off right around that last bump.
Last item in stack is eligible for the full stack discount btw
@agenderdisaster sent a cr.
sorry about the wait, I dozed off right around that last bump.
Last item in stack is eligible for the full stack discount btw
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Bump
Is the Tertiary Gene: Polkadot still available?
Is the Tertiary Gene: Polkadot still available?