Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Pricing a dragon!
I just got this guy primal and stinger. Dunno how much to put him up for tho. Any help? No need to ping! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89756908][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/897570/89756908_350.png[/img][/url]
I just got this guy primal and stinger. Dunno how much to put him up for tho. Any help? No need to ping! 89756908_350.png
c464frZ.png
In these cases, it's always a good idea to search for dragons with similar traits on the AH. Based on other dragons that are second gen+ triples with arcane primal eyes, he could be worth anywhere from 100-800 gems. There is another triple pearl that is listed for 270 gems if you want to take that into consideration.

At the end of the day, though, prices are pretty subjective here. You can always start by listing high and gradually reducing the price if he doesn't sell. Good luck!
In these cases, it's always a good idea to search for dragons with similar traits on the AH. Based on other dragons that are second gen+ triples with arcane primal eyes, he could be worth anywhere from 100-800 gems. There is another triple pearl that is listed for 270 gems if you want to take that into consideration.

At the end of the day, though, prices are pretty subjective here. You can always start by listing high and gradually reducing the price if he doesn't sell. Good luck!
@OverlordMada this dragon isn't a G2? Unless I'm misinterpreting the post this has me a bit confused.
@OverlordMada this dragon isn't a G2? Unless I'm misinterpreting the post this has me a bit confused.
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
@Lexusss
Woops I seem to have missed a +. I was referring to AH criteria which only differentiates between G1 and G2+. It is now fixed.
@Lexusss
Woops I seem to have missed a +. I was referring to AH criteria which only differentiates between G1 and G2+. It is now fixed.
@OverlordMada oh ok, that makes a lot more sense
@OverlordMada oh ok, that makes a lot more sense
1RsBrUA.pngu0zgn1V.pngWFhlmNb.pngOVImhZU.pngBCSOpq7.png
@Overlordmada

Thanks! I have way too many pearlies lol
@Overlordmada

Thanks! I have way too many pearlies lol
c464frZ.png