Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do u match ur flight aesthetic irl?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
sorta! my style is probably best described as a mix of lightning and plague; most of my favorite outfits are reminesenct of tech/cyberwear with a little emo thrown in for extra Flavor, and i’m thinking about starting a bone collection? so far i’ve just got a coyote skull, but i hope i can add to it in the future.

i also love sci-fi and main a necron army in 40k (although i’m.. still a noob XD), and i’ll be be enrolling in an IT course at my local college soon if everything goes well!
sorta! my style is probably best described as a mix of lightning and plague; most of my favorite outfits are reminesenct of tech/cyberwear with a little emo thrown in for extra Flavor, and i’m thinking about starting a bone collection? so far i’ve just got a coyote skull, but i hope i can add to it in the future.

i also love sci-fi and main a necron army in 40k (although i’m.. still a noob XD), and i’ll be be enrolling in an IT course at my local college soon if everything goes well!

XJ4R7zL.png FR +3
he/him or fae/faer
xfjackal — > xtryis
lore

oR6JlwX.pngOaQqjlh.png5zhL7WG.png
I work in nature education and strive to look like a fairy when not in my work clothes so decidedly yes lol
I work in nature education and strive to look like a fairy when not in my work clothes so decidedly yes lol
i do for plauge and nature

i have a bone collection and i dress in black and green and have bone accessories
i do for plauge and nature

i have a bone collection and i dress in black and green and have bone accessories
I buy nightmares here
As someone who likes to write dark stories that explore concepts like humanity, death, fear, and hope...Not in Wind, no, but I've been considering swapping to Earth or Plague, where the two definitely would correlate more.
As someone who likes to write dark stories that explore concepts like humanity, death, fear, and hope...Not in Wind, no, but I've been considering swapping to Earth or Plague, where the two definitely would correlate more.
FObX7rS.png
apUeZZ4.png
If you ping me, please remember to include capitals for each word or I won't get your ping! It's GaleGecko, not galegecko.
kinda? winters where I live are soggy wet grey messes so I am sort of compensating there. I loved it when I lived where it snowed and we had lots of sunny, below-freezing winter days endless starry winter nights and I miss that every year.
Ice always calls to me in fiction and media. I used to have a siberian husky and I definitely share the ice flight obsession with cats and warm clothing items. I love winter lights festivals and cozy nights by the fire with some cocoa (Ice flight has a dedicated cocoa recipe sharing thread!)

But I love bright colorful things like hummingbirds and tie-dye and 100+f degree days. I cope with heat far better than cold. I do admin work and love the desert so maybe I should take a flight-cation over to nature or lightning some day?
kinda? winters where I live are soggy wet grey messes so I am sort of compensating there. I loved it when I lived where it snowed and we had lots of sunny, below-freezing winter days endless starry winter nights and I miss that every year.
Ice always calls to me in fiction and media. I used to have a siberian husky and I definitely share the ice flight obsession with cats and warm clothing items. I love winter lights festivals and cozy nights by the fire with some cocoa (Ice flight has a dedicated cocoa recipe sharing thread!)

But I love bright colorful things like hummingbirds and tie-dye and 100+f degree days. I cope with heat far better than cold. I do admin work and love the desert so maybe I should take a flight-cation over to nature or lightning some day?
SCtan5m.png
Southern Lights Hatchery & Ice Nesting d8c1a852df2fd8a.png

A Hewn City Light flighter, yes! I wear lots of black with gold accents, read constantly, collect old books and manuscripts, do calligraphy and illumination, take classes for fun, pick up complex hobbies specifically for the learning aspect, and am fond of both ghost stories and sparkles. Much as I like Wind and Arcane's aesthetics, Light is far too Me to ever leave it.
A Hewn City Light flighter, yes! I wear lots of black with gold accents, read constantly, collect old books and manuscripts, do calligraphy and illumination, take classes for fun, pick up complex hobbies specifically for the learning aspect, and am fond of both ghost stories and sparkles. Much as I like Wind and Arcane's aesthetics, Light is far too Me to ever leave it.
1WaPPyd.png

divider by irithyll
i’m studying marine biology, but i’m in Wind flight instead of Water…
i’m studying marine biology, but i’m in Wind flight instead of Water…
im nature which is kinda funny bc im the exact opposite, i live in a desert where we only get a small amount of grass like once a year when it rains for 5 days before it dies
im nature which is kinda funny bc im the exact opposite, i live in a desert where we only get a small amount of grass like once a year when it rains for 5 days before it dies
she doesnt even know
basic math--->
XSQWCA5.gif 3CzZFT6.png
- she/her
- please ping
in reply+quote
klfGHc7.png67-E654-DE-BBB7-441-C-BAE1-F4-EDB05-BC922.png
i guess my outfits (i dont coordinate my aesthetic or anything at all i just prefer bright colors and it be comfortable andt hats about it) DOES generally end up green. so uh. yeah?
i guess my outfits (i dont coordinate my aesthetic or anything at all i just prefer bright colors and it be comfortable andt hats about it) DOES generally end up green. so uh. yeah?
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Not at all! I work in cybersecurity and I wear all black when I’m not working. I will say I’m very interested in and good at acquiring knowledge, so I do have that going for me.
Personally, I like the contrast between my FR presence and my irl persona! It’s like a very small form of escapism I guess :)
Not at all! I work in cybersecurity and I wear all black when I’m not working. I will say I’m very interested in and good at acquiring knowledge, so I do have that going for me.
Personally, I like the contrast between my FR presence and my irl persona! It’s like a very small form of escapism I guess :)
dT9HQge.png TWSJTng.png
LzpEebF.png 3U79VnS.png
BbPx2ym.png PjhDNyG.png
gYW0j5f.png YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11