Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Using Games for a Single Feature
1 2 3 4 5
I got shin megami tensei V and nocturne for the creature collecting
my colors!
give and get weird ugly soap or stained game game
give & get medusa tertiary game
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
That stinking takoyaki minigame in Starfy. I don't care about saving the day, just let me keep making takoyaki for Moe!
That stinking takoyaki minigame in Starfy. I don't care about saving the day, just let me keep making takoyaki for Moe!
25762.png frame-0-delay-0-1s-1.png
I only play flightrising for the forum games and the breeding because hatching dragons and then selling the dragons for 5 gems is the most fun thing ever 2 me ig.

i still do the other like flightrising stuff i just have to be very motivated to lol

and when i First starting playing tf2 i only played it for medic lol.
I only play flightrising for the forum games and the breeding because hatching dragons and then selling the dragons for 5 gems is the most fun thing ever 2 me ig.

i still do the other like flightrising stuff i just have to be very motivated to lol

and when i First starting playing tf2 i only played it for medic lol.
KITTYDOG #1 FAN!!!

PAW/PAWS AND CLAW/CLAWS + SHE/HE/THEY/IT
[quote name="monkfishlover" date="2023-08-08 16:22:34" ] I got shin megami tensei V and nocturne for the creature collecting [/quote] I can relate to that! I love collecting all the demons and creatures the many SMT games! mainly Devil Summoner and Nocturne, which reminds me that I still gotta get around to playing more of SMTV! I wish you happy collecting!
monkfishlover wrote on 2023-08-08 16:22:34:

I can relate to that! I love collecting all the demons and creatures the many SMT games! mainly Devil Summoner and Nocturne, which reminds me that I still gotta get around to playing more of SMTV!

I wish you happy collecting!
irjPdAT.png
played sonic and the secret rings as a kid just for the board game, i also liked the minigolf game in madagascar for the gamecube.

and now im playing animal crossing new leaf for... desert island escape the wii u was in the first fortune cookie i got after restarting my town.
played sonic and the secret rings as a kid just for the board game, i also liked the minigolf game in madagascar for the gamecube.

and now im playing animal crossing new leaf for... desert island escape the wii u was in the first fortune cookie i got after restarting my town.
sunflowers and leavessunflowers and leaves
barely interact with FR's features anymore and the most i'll do on any given day is feed my dragons and then go to forums all day...like i have fodder but its al untrained because i keep going here...
barely interact with FR's features anymore and the most i'll do on any given day is feed my dragons and then go to forums all day...like i have fodder but its al untrained because i keep going here...
beware of spelling errord, my keyboard is broken and my hands finemotor skills are too.
please click on my creatures, thanks
Lab Profile
A good photo mode can convince me to buy a game. Especially if the game has pretty landscapes and scenery to take pictures of.
A good photo mode can convince me to buy a game. Especially if the game has pretty landscapes and scenery to take pictures of.
i just play the sims to recreate the same 6 OCs every few weeks and then do absolutely no gameplay with them
i just play the sims to recreate the same 6 OCs every few weeks and then do absolutely no gameplay with them
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
EDIT: WAIT I POSTED HERE ALREADY? Not even that long ago

spore is literally The game for this thread with the editors

for a while (years ago) i feel like id only come back to rayman legends for the challenges... im doing the normal levels now bc i started a new playtrhough on pc but now that i got the challenge manager mod thingummybob i feel like once i run out of things to do here im going to get back to just playing challenges forever lmao these things are ridiculously fun. incidentally im literally playing a challenge right now with the challenge manager
i think this is also down to the fact that the normal standard levels just plain arent as fun as they are in origins, so i have to look for other things in the game which are mostly just challenges and invasions. so id keep replaying those
EDIT: WAIT I POSTED HERE ALREADY? Not even that long ago

spore is literally The game for this thread with the editors

for a while (years ago) i feel like id only come back to rayman legends for the challenges... im doing the normal levels now bc i started a new playtrhough on pc but now that i got the challenge manager mod thingummybob i feel like once i run out of things to do here im going to get back to just playing challenges forever lmao these things are ridiculously fun. incidentally im literally playing a challenge right now with the challenge manager
i think this is also down to the fact that the normal standard levels just plain arent as fun as they are in origins, so i have to look for other things in the game which are mostly just challenges and invasions. so id keep replaying those
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
ts4 is just an architecture game for me at this point. i should start playing with my sims again.

i also used to play temple run 2 just for the music in the desert area.
ts4 is just an architecture game for me at this point. i should start playing with my sims again.

i also used to play temple run 2 just for the music in the desert area.
Singed Webbing Antique Oil Lamp Fungus-Covered Branch Pressed Flower Spring Sphinx
1 2 3 4 5