Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | W; ART H; ACCOUNT CLEAR OUT
[center]So I don't actually have much left as I did a massive gem sale +/ have already done one clear out before this XD I suck at quitting though so am still here anyway broken down everything I have into sections -??????????????????? apparel [item=Searing Emblem][item=Searing Emblem][item=Illuminated Emblem][item=Starlight Cloak][item=Pyrite Pauldrons][item=Aerborne Halo][item=Frostfaerie Wings][item=Airborne Parchment][item=Airborne Parchment][item=Coral Crown][item=Incense Mantle][item=Incense Mantle][item=Ice's Charm][item=Rimeplate][item=Shadow's Charm][item=Foliage Blind][item=Foliage Blind][item=Powered Implants][item=Arcane Aura][item=Arcane Aura][item=Rotted Mane][item=Earth Aura][item=Stoneshatter Drill][item=Stoneshatter Drill][item=Ice Aura][item=Boreal Hunter][item=Shadow Aura][item=Dark Incense][item=Wind Aura][item=Song of the Western Wind][item=Song of the Western Wind][item=Water Aura][item=Seashell Drapes][item=Nature Aura][item=Timekeeper][item=Spires of Flame] Familiars; [item=Lavaborne Hoax][item=Enchanting Goblin][item=Enchanting Goblin][item=Spellwrought Ambassador][item=Sundial Gem Guardian][item=Frigid Gem Guardian][item=Cerussite Icewarden][item=Agate Shadowbinder][item=Agate Shadowbinder][item=Fluorite Windsinger][item=Fluorite Windsinger][item=Larimar Tidelord][item=Larimar TidelordMalachite Gladekeeper][item=Malachite Gladekeeper][item=Lightback Slink][item=Lightback Slink][item=Thunderback Slink][item=Thunderback Slink][item=Flameback Slink][item=Runeback Slink][item=Runeback Slink][item=Fossilback Slink][item=Shardback Slink][item=Brambleback Slink][item=Breezeback Slink][item=Breezeback Slink][item=Shellback Slink][item=Larkspur of Thundercrack][item=Poppy of Flameforger] Boss fams; [item=Rockback Charger][item=Rockback Charger][item=Dire Claw] speciality [CLANBOUND] [item=Clanbound Vial of Brilliant Sight][item=Clanbound Vial of Soft Sight][item=Clanbound Breed Change: Aberration][item=Clanbound Breed Change: Aberration][item=Clanbound Breed Change: Undertide][item=Clanbound Breed Change: Undertide] Other; [item=Prismatic Token]x4[item=Marva's Incredible Ire][item=Marva's Overflowing Swag Bag] NEW ITEMS! None atm! will update [center]
So I don't actually have much left as I did a massive gem sale +/ have already done one clear out before this XD I suck at quitting though so am still here anyway broken down everything I have into sections

-???????????????????

apparel

Searing Emblem Searing Emblem Illuminated Emblem Starlight Cloak Pyrite Pauldrons Aerborne Halo Frostfaerie Wings Airborne Parchment Airborne Parchment Coral Crown Incense Mantle Incense Mantle Ice's Charm Rimeplate Shadow's Charm Foliage Blind Foliage Blind Powered Implants Arcane Aura Arcane Aura Rotted Mane Earth Aura Stoneshatter Drill Stoneshatter Drill Ice Aura Boreal Hunter Shadow Aura Dark Incense Wind Aura Song of the Western Wind Song of the Western Wind Water Aura Seashell Drapes Nature Aura Timekeeper Spires of Flame

Familiars;
Lavaborne Hoax Enchanting Goblin Enchanting Goblin Spellwrought Ambassador Sundial Gem Guardian Frigid Gem Guardian Cerussite Icewarden Agate Shadowbinder Agate Shadowbinder Fluorite Windsinger Fluorite Windsinger Larimar Tidelord Malachite Gladekeeper Lightback Slink Lightback Slink Thunderback Slink Thunderback Slink Flameback Slink Runeback Slink Runeback Slink Fossilback Slink Shardback Slink Brambleback Slink Breezeback Slink Breezeback Slink Shellback Slink Larkspur of Thundercrack Poppy of Flameforger

Boss fams;
Rockback Charger Rockback Charger Dire Claw

speciality
[CLANBOUND]
Clanbound Vial of Brilliant Sight Clanbound Vial of Soft Sight Clanbound Breed Change: Aberration Clanbound Breed Change: Aberration Clanbound Breed Change: Undertide Clanbound Breed Change: Undertide

Other;
Prismatic Token x4 Marva's Incredible Ire Marva's Overflowing Swag Bag

NEW ITEMS!
None atm! will update
IMPORTANT INFO;
I am not looking for dragon artwork! I might have a dragon oc who want's drawing but for the most part the artwork I am looking for is furry / humanoid!

please list what your wanting + what it is your offering!

CURRENT BALANCE--
10K treasure
200g
IMPORTANT INFO;
I am not looking for dragon artwork! I might have a dragon oc who want's drawing but for the most part the artwork I am looking for is furry / humanoid!

please list what your wanting + what it is your offering!

CURRENT BALANCE--
10K treasure
200g
RESERVED ITEMS;

N/A
RESERVED ITEMS;

N/A
@thejokersmile i am interested in the following items: [item=nurtured cluster]x2 [item=trailing storm]x2 [item=bewitching bangles]x2 [item=blaze branches]x2 [item=unhatched light egg]x1 Offering: 5 fullbody pieces (can be split to half/headshot/full mix) examples: can and will draw anything that is sfw [img]https://i.imgur.com/ltkP7Eo.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/zF255b0.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oKyyFT7.jpg[/img]
@thejokersmile

i am interested in the following items:
Nurtured Cluster x2
Trailing Storm x2
Bewitching Bangles x2
Blaze Branches x2
Unhatched Light Egg x1

Offering: 5 fullbody pieces (can be split to half/headshot/full mix)
examples: can and will draw anything that is sfw
ltkP7Eo.jpg
zF255b0.jpg
oKyyFT7.jpg
Art Shops:
- Character/dragon art only at Pay Anything, Even Nothing!
Other Posts:
- Selling a Progentitor's child/Grandchild? Sell it to me at LF: Any generation progen children
hello! i'd like to offer two detailed fullbody sketches for the [item=luminous halo]. i can draw dragons, anthros and humanoids; you can view more examples of my work in [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/3229596/]this thread[/url] and [url=https://toyhou.se/20286750.art-examples]here[/url]. thank you for your consideration! [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/69710190_agKBuElGiwSeb42.png[/img] [img]https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/70420721_vFZfTo7LAHyV1ou.png[/img]
hello! i'd like to offer two detailed fullbody sketches for the Luminous Halo . i can draw dragons, anthros and humanoids; you can view more examples of my work in this thread and here. thank you for your consideration!
69710190_agKBuElGiwSeb42.png
70420721_vFZfTo7LAHyV1ou.png
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@TimedSun just to confirm would these come colored? either way drop me a dm!

@Hocotate I shall defo think on it! I didn't realize the prices of the halos right now :0
@TimedSun just to confirm would these come colored? either way drop me a dm!

@Hocotate I shall defo think on it! I didn't realize the prices of the halos right now :0
thank you for your consideration! i usually offer my fullbody sketches at around 1000g but it does depend on the complexity of the characters, i could even throw in an extra headshot to "meet" per se the 2400g lah value :')
thank you for your consideration! i usually offer my fullbody sketches at around 1000g but it does depend on the complexity of the characters, i could even throw in an extra headshot to "meet" per se the 2400g lah value :')
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate I could accept that! drop me a dm :3
@Hocotate I could accept that! drop me a dm :3
[center]NEW ITEMS! [item= Starlight Cloak][/center]
NEW ITEMS!
Starlight Cloak
Hi love! I have an art shop linked in my sig that you might find up your alley! You have a few items I’d be interested in (vial of softened sight, powered implants especially, but also the newest fest apparel bc I’ve been offline a while) yet I am on mobile so it’s a bit of a pain to look op LAH pricing and find the equivalent for my art. Let me know what, if anything, I do would be interesting to you and we can work out something from there!
Hi love! I have an art shop linked in my sig that you might find up your alley! You have a few items I’d be interested in (vial of softened sight, powered implants especially, but also the newest fest apparel bc I’ve been offline a while) yet I am on mobile so it’s a bit of a pain to look op LAH pricing and find the equivalent for my art. Let me know what, if anything, I do would be interesting to you and we can work out something from there!
8RfENq9.png
andi | they/them
fr time +3
64FS5.gifj0y8r.gifrD4ev.gifjzuUB.gifGvz94.gifH3s3h.gif4xih6.gif
QmB4Q.gif
yvdjc.gifds0BK.gif1roS7.gif