Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | OPEN Fandomz's Art Shop!! (USD)
1 2 3 4 5
@BubblyOstrich I mean ofc! What did you have in mind? Also, would there be a background or no? (no extra charge with that) Also I would love to do the banner, though it would be a bust or a headshot, I ain't that well with dragon anatomy yet haha [emoji=aether laughing size=1]
@BubblyOstrich I mean ofc! What did you have in mind? Also, would there be a background or no? (no extra charge with that) Also I would love to do the banner, though it would be a bust or a headshot, I ain't that well with dragon anatomy yet haha
Jnk0q6Hk_o.png
@Fandomzzz1234 Coolio![emoji=coatl love size=1] Maybe pastel-rainbowish background? Also maybe Shimmer holding a lesibian flag in her mouth?
@Fandomzzz1234
Coolio!
Maybe pastel-rainbowish background? Also maybe Shimmer holding a lesibian flag in her mouth?
db9a95fea893666a9d6f8cb2a10fbe526b25d019.png
@BubblyOstrich Ofc! Thanks! You can choose to pay before or after, it is up to you, I do not mind personally! :)
@BubblyOstrich Ofc! Thanks! You can choose to pay before or after, it is up to you, I do not mind personally! :)
Jnk0q6Hk_o.png
Ide love to buy 2 tiny icons ^^ with color and shading. How much would that be? If your up for it! I mainly want my wof dragons done not ones from here but they are simple.
Ide love to buy 2 tiny icons ^^ with color and shading. How much would that be? If your up for it! I mainly want my wof dragons done not ones from here but they are simple.
@Nomnomz

That would be 37,000 Treasure or 36 - 38 Gems! If I done the math right (apologies, it is almost 4 AM where I am at haha) but yeah, also ofc I would do that! It does not have to be Flight Rising dragons at all! I just hope that you are fine with busts/headshots is all. Also, would you like a colored background to them, or transparent? (Backgrounds have no charging)
@Nomnomz

That would be 37,000 Treasure or 36 - 38 Gems! If I done the math right (apologies, it is almost 4 AM where I am at haha) but yeah, also ofc I would do that! It does not have to be Flight Rising dragons at all! I just hope that you are fine with busts/headshots is all. Also, would you like a colored background to them, or transparent? (Backgrounds have no charging)
Jnk0q6Hk_o.png
@Fandomzzz1234 Hi! I would like 1 tiny icon of my mushroom dragon, Summer, thanks! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/89462130][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/894622/89462130_350.png[/img][/url]
@Fandomzzz1234

Hi! I would like 1 tiny icon of my mushroom dragon, Summer, thanks!

89462130_350.png
db2w69l-f0689cc1-59ab-49b1-a1ec-ec4a2d00e11e.png
FR+3/Softie/She/Her/Wishlist/ Mini shop
@notthecheezycat Ofc! Thanks too, would you like a plain color background or no background? (There is no extra charge either way) Thanks again!
@notthecheezycat Ofc! Thanks too, would you like a plain color background or no background? (There is no extra charge either way) Thanks again!
Jnk0q6Hk_o.png
@Fandomzzz1234

maybe a light pink background, 3 tones paler than Summer's color if you can do that?
@Fandomzzz1234

maybe a light pink background, 3 tones paler than Summer's color if you can do that?
@notthecheezycat Ofc! Thank you! Feel free to pay before or after, whatever floats your boat! :D
@notthecheezycat Ofc! Thank you! Feel free to pay before or after, whatever floats your boat! :D
Jnk0q6Hk_o.png
@Fandomzzz1234

sending the payment now!
@Fandomzzz1234

sending the payment now!
1 2 3 4 5