Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ~Gorgeous Graphics~ Breeding Card & More
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122
@Nyasah
can I be added to your pinglist? i can wait till you're not that busy and commission something
@Nyasah
can I be added to your pinglist? i can wait till you're not that busy and commission something
TWILIGHT_VULTURES_TEMPORARY_BANNER.png
@Nysah.. Id love to be added to your ping list and hire you for a few things when you get free! Thanks!
@Nysah.. Id love to be added to your ping list and hire you for a few things when you get free! Thanks!
l7unSgN.pngFdfrp1e.gif
@Nysah

I'm looking for some graphics to open my new hatchery!

1) Signature
2) N/A
3) Text- The Earth and the Stars Hatchery, Snow Fox font
4) Background as a view of the stars as seen from Earth
5) Animation- glittering stars, if possible?

1) Forum Banner
2) N/A
5) N/A
@Nysah

I'm looking for some graphics to open my new hatchery!

1) Signature
2) N/A
5) Animation- glittering stars, if possible?

1) Forum Banner
2) N/A
5) N/A
Come visit the Earth & Stars Hatchery!
@Nysah

I would love to be on your pinglist, if you have one available !!
@Nysah

I would love to be on your pinglist, if you have one available !!
@Nysah Hi! When you have time to make it, could I have a detailed signature with Crissie?[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=41146840] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/411469/41146840_350.png[/img] [/url] Do you have any suggestions with the fonts? Can you make it say crazycritter's crazy critters and have the colors match with Crissie's palette? (Side note: a signature is the little thing at the bottom of your post, right?) Thanks! :D
@Nysah
Hi! When you have time to make it, could I have a detailed signature with Crissie?
41146840_350.png
Do you have any suggestions with the fonts? Can you make it say crazycritter's crazy critters and have the colors match with Crissie's palette? (Side note: a signature is the little thing at the bottom of your post, right?) Thanks! :D
FBi28uv.gif
kIXKYwh.png

@Nysah

Is rthis still open?

@Nysah

Is rthis still open?
polBfjK.gif

>SOME. [ TIMES ]?

>animation shop
@Nysah
It's very unfortunate this is permanently closed :( I would have bought quite a lot from here but I guess I was late.
@Nysah
It's very unfortunate this is permanently closed :( I would have bought quite a lot from here but I guess I was late.
hello! It's been a while, but I'm back and active on here! I thought I could do a soft-opening and take a couple orders, and ease back into this (if there was interest). I'll be starting with 3 spots open - if you are interested please fill out the following:

Please provide:
Quote:
1) What kind of graphic you want.
2) The dragons featured in the graphic.
3) Any text/font specifications
4) Any color specifications
5) Anything else you want to add (pairing name, etc)

Prices have been updated, and are listed on the 1st page. I am removing animated graphics for now, but I will probably have them back up soon. 1/2 payment is due with the preview of your graphic (with confirmation that you like the direction) and full payment due before delivery of images.

(And so sorry - if you happen to see this and you've gotten graphics from me before, I no longer have your files. I will work to create something similar, though!)

I also make moodboards - the link to my other shop is here!

hello! It's been a while, but I'm back and active on here! I thought I could do a soft-opening and take a couple orders, and ease back into this (if there was interest). I'll be starting with 3 spots open - if you are interested please fill out the following:

Please provide:
Quote:
1) What kind of graphic you want.
2) The dragons featured in the graphic.
3) Any text/font specifications
4) Any color specifications
5) Anything else you want to add (pairing name, etc)

Prices have been updated, and are listed on the 1st page. I am removing animated graphics for now, but I will probably have them back up soon. 1/2 payment is due with the preview of your graphic (with confirmation that you like the direction) and full payment due before delivery of images.

(And so sorry - if you happen to see this and you've gotten graphics from me before, I no longer have your files. I will work to create something similar, though!)

I also make moodboards - the link to my other shop is here!

MHWrTYU.png
[center][emoji=star size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=star size=1][/center]
MHWrTYU.png
[center][emoji=star size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=star size=1][/center]
MHWrTYU.png
1 2 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122