Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Little Green Mirror
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
"Friend." Lanx replied, pointing to Sporedust. "Was lost. Now Home." She nodded. She hoped Nebula would understand. Her frills and wings twitched. "You friend?" She asked, pointing to him.
They continued to walk.
"Friend." Lanx replied, pointing to Sporedust. "Was lost. Now Home." She nodded. She hoped Nebula would understand. Her frills and wings twitched. "You friend?" She asked, pointing to him.
They continued to walk.
"...Oh, I don't believe I've ever met any of the inhabitants of this cave before..." Nebula mutters, glancing around the cave again.
"...Say, you remind me of someone in my village. Little thing, a mirror, green like you... goodness, she even shares some of your speaking habits." Nebula chuckles.
"Funny little thing, she is..."
"...Oh, I don't believe I've ever met any of the inhabitants of this cave before..." Nebula mutters, glancing around the cave again.
"...Say, you remind me of someone in my village. Little thing, a mirror, green like you... goodness, she even shares some of your speaking habits." Nebula chuckles.
"Funny little thing, she is..."
7zcCDc4.png
“Funny.” Lanx agreed. She looked back at Sporedust before turning her gaze forward, to where they could finally see the Abyss Queen.
“Funny.” Lanx agreed. She looked back at Sporedust before turning her gaze forward, to where they could finally see the Abyss Queen.
She was almost indistinguishable in the dark, her outline only visible from the lanturn behind her. Other than that, her large sweeping wings were splayed out in a fan. she seemed to blend into her surroundings almost perfectly.

~i took a hiatus lol~
She was almost indistinguishable in the dark, her outline only visible from the lanturn behind her. Other than that, her large sweeping wings were splayed out in a fan. she seemed to blend into her surroundings almost perfectly.

~i took a hiatus lol~
"The shadows have parted, showing what wonders lie within the dark. A small blue light leads you to a well filled with pitch black liquid. It dives in. Do you follow?"
[Lol that's fine. Hope you enjoyed your break!]

Lanx was awed by how well the queen blended with the shadows. She bent her body into an elegant bow, her tail swishing back and forth.
[Lol that's fine. Hope you enjoyed your break!]

Lanx was awed by how well the queen blended with the shadows. She bent her body into an elegant bow, her tail swishing back and forth.
Nebula bowed his large frame, his mane drifting as if underwater, leaving trails of sparkles. He rose again, his expression still one of gentle jolliness.
"...Greetings, oh monarch of the cave. It is an honour to be in your presence. I am here to seek shelter from the brewing storm outside, before I can return to my home in the Zephyr Steppes come morning." he says duly, placing a paw to his own chest.

[Welcome back Enderwolf :D]
Nebula bowed his large frame, his mane drifting as if underwater, leaving trails of sparkles. He rose again, his expression still one of gentle jolliness.
"...Greetings, oh monarch of the cave. It is an honour to be in your presence. I am here to seek shelter from the brewing storm outside, before I can return to my home in the Zephyr Steppes come morning." he says duly, placing a paw to his own chest.

[Welcome back Enderwolf :D]
7zcCDc4.png
Lanx watched the queen, waiting for her to make a move.

[@EnderWolf1016 @Kutipie119 I'm reviving this RP >:D]
Lanx watched the queen, waiting for her to make a move.

[@EnderWolf1016 @Kutipie119 I'm reviving this RP >:D]
Abyss stepped into the light, spreading her wings like a big welcoming blanket. Her amethyst eyes sparkled with curiosity. "Hmm. I wasent expecting company today. Usually we only get lost hatchlings..."

Sporedust was shuffling away as fast as her little legs could take her-

"You. Stargazer, are welcome to spend the night in our personal observatory. You may talk to our sorceress within there for any more information on how to operate the telescope or navigate around."

She turned to Lanx. "As for you, i presume Sporedust brought you here?"
Abyss stepped into the light, spreading her wings like a big welcoming blanket. Her amethyst eyes sparkled with curiosity. "Hmm. I wasent expecting company today. Usually we only get lost hatchlings..."

Sporedust was shuffling away as fast as her little legs could take her-

"You. Stargazer, are welcome to spend the night in our personal observatory. You may talk to our sorceress within there for any more information on how to operate the telescope or navigate around."

She turned to Lanx. "As for you, i presume Sporedust brought you here?"
"The shadows have parted, showing what wonders lie within the dark. A small blue light leads you to a well filled with pitch black liquid. It dives in. Do you follow?"
Lanx nodded, impressed at what the Queen knew. She straightened up from her bow and sat down, curling her tail around her talons. "Friend. Was lost, now Home." Lanx explained.
Lanx nodded, impressed at what the Queen knew. She straightened up from her bow and sat down, curling her tail around her talons. "Friend. Was lost, now Home." Lanx explained.
"Thank you, your highness." Nebula smiles, a twinkle in his wind-green eyes.
"What is to become of my fellow visitor to this place?" he inquires, gesturing at Lanx while tucking his sparkling wings to his sides.
"Thank you, your highness." Nebula smiles, a twinkle in his wind-green eyes.
"What is to become of my fellow visitor to this place?" he inquires, gesturing at Lanx while tucking his sparkling wings to his sides.
7zcCDc4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8