Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Make up a lie about the person above you
@LazyGravez is really just a bunch of little bees who made the perfect hive mind to fit in with society
@LazyGravez is really just a bunch of little bees who made the perfect hive mind to fit in with society
Jd88XNq.png5hF3FGk.png510e36aca3e421d78b94b7cc45f10b9f04113fc8.pngB1biG2b.pngFlRDlOF.png
@PlutoGMZ is actually a scarf that can type.
@PlutoGMZ is actually a scarf that can type.
Uiigd7A.pngypbGWNk.pngDoc89Ty.png33VeK2O.pngyK2yfiw.pngPIMx6Ft.pngQZDaFGj.pngjtUkEZ1.pngol7HGgg.pngfp2cTU9.pnglFq36vF.pngMRi9JXB.pngYPCKcE0.pngZewzdsF.pngeOuGZNc.png
@PurpleInsignia lives inside a cave full of treasure
@PurpleInsignia lives inside a cave full of treasure
shale.png
lloverrider

[she/they]
[ESTP]
[FR+3]

shale.png
8IlXb.gif JsKdM.gif

cKfeG.gifbMtyc.gif
1pTYKsK.png
CJkkTGe.png
mNwQLuY.png
@Iloverrider Owns nothing but clothes made of brioche bread.
@Iloverrider Owns nothing but clothes made of brioche bread.
yamzawx.pngAM3cfpc.pngyamzawx.png
@Fallwinds is secretly seventeen Fae in a trenchcoat
@Fallwinds is secretly seventeen Fae in a trenchcoat
7zcCDc4.png
@Kutipie119 is actually a cat walking on a keyboard.
@Kutipie119 is actually a cat walking on a keyboard.
@Iterator is a penguin
@Iterator is a penguin
shale.png
lloverrider

[she/they]
[ESTP]
[FR+3]

shale.png
8IlXb.gif JsKdM.gif

cKfeG.gifbMtyc.gif
1pTYKsK.png
CJkkTGe.png
mNwQLuY.png
@lloverrider — is actually a sea snail that has learnt to blend in society and has an obsession with shells
@lloverrider — is actually a sea snail that has learnt to blend in society and has an obsession with shells
JI86z3G.png xx a coffee, while you wait for me to set up? with a side of chocolate, perhaps?
@invaderpretzel isn't an invader, nor a pretzel. They are in fact native and a cookie.
@invaderpretzel isn't an invader, nor a pretzel. They are in fact native and a cookie.
eYjjkwe.png Name's Cal (they/them)
+3 hrs FR Time

11efmKl.png
40lq9We.png
p3Lr8aR.png
@Ebonfeather

I think you've got birdphobia - and do prefer fish, as they are more interesting than corvids anyways.
@Ebonfeather

I think you've got birdphobia - and do prefer fish, as they are more interesting than corvids anyways.
P8PTesm.png