Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Tell me what you're obsessed with RN
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 83
animal crossing brain go brrrrr
animal crossing brain go brrrrr
6uaN3MO.png kiNdaIf.png
fidelitas ad familiam. fidelitas ad Matriarch.
a multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical company located in the center of the light district.
I've been really into Honkai Star Rail lately. And I've been staring longingly at the green light across the bay for Baldur's Gate 3 and Armored Core 6. I own both games, but I haven't had the energy to actually play them for any significant amount of time. >_<;

As for things I'm watching: I started watching Link Click the other day. Super underrated anime (donghua? I'm unfamiliar with the Chinese equivalent) from a couple of years ago that I'm only now getting around to checking out. It has a very interesting premise involving photographs and time travel with heart-wrenching drama and a neat little mystery on top of it all. I'm starting the second season and I'm not ready to be done with it yet, haha.
I've been really into Honkai Star Rail lately. And I've been staring longingly at the green light across the bay for Baldur's Gate 3 and Armored Core 6. I own both games, but I haven't had the energy to actually play them for any significant amount of time. >_<;

As for things I'm watching: I started watching Link Click the other day. Super underrated anime (donghua? I'm unfamiliar with the Chinese equivalent) from a couple of years ago that I'm only now getting around to checking out. It has a very interesting premise involving photographs and time travel with heart-wrenching drama and a neat little mystery on top of it all. I'm starting the second season and I'm not ready to be done with it yet, haha.
SCSgXJH.png
Pixel from here[\url]
  • +2 FR Time
  • They/Them
FFXIV! I recently cleared my first ultimate and even though i did pretty bad, i'm still so happy and excited i managed to clear it before the new patch drops.
FFXIV! I recently cleared my first ultimate and even though i did pretty bad, i'm still so happy and excited i managed to clear it before the new patch drops.
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif
[quote name="bumbleb33" date="2023-07-31 09:13:00" ] -snip- Jujuitsu kaisen season 2! I love the Gojo's past arc and I love Geto Suguru :3 [img]https://media.tenor.com/BYcFgYbVLkkAAAAC/geto-suguru-hidden-inventory.gif[/img] -snip- [/quote] Woah, are you me? /j /lh
bumbleb33 wrote on 2023-07-31 09:13:00:
-snip-

Jujuitsu kaisen season 2! I love the Gojo's past arc and I love Geto Suguru :3
geto-suguru-hidden-inventory.gif

-snip-

Woah, are you me? /j /lh
D4LiygC.png
Drarry and Wolfstar. As usual I'm late to the party but at least there's a huge archive of great works to bury myself in for months.
Drarry and Wolfstar. As usual I'm late to the party but at least there's a huge archive of great works to bury myself in for months.
baldurs gate... and dnd in general... ive been redrawing old characters and re-imagining adventures :3
baldurs gate... and dnd in general... ive been redrawing old characters and re-imagining adventures :3
soul
they/it | 23
Absolutely obsessed with Yugioh, this will make it my second year in a row. I love the card game, several of the other games like Duel Links and (the now defunct) Cross Duel, as well as several of the animes. I hope to watch all of them, as well as read all of the manga from the original up to OCG stories.

My favorite archetype is Cyber Dragon, though I also play Virtual Worlds and Red-Eyes. I hope to learn HEROes and maybe some other fun decks, as well as those for some OCs that I've been working on.
Absolutely obsessed with Yugioh, this will make it my second year in a row. I love the card game, several of the other games like Duel Links and (the now defunct) Cross Duel, as well as several of the animes. I hope to watch all of them, as well as read all of the manga from the original up to OCG stories.

My favorite archetype is Cyber Dragon, though I also play Virtual Worlds and Red-Eyes. I hope to learn HEROes and maybe some other fun decks, as well as those for some OCs that I've been working on.
tumblr_np2g33Pv9d1sqr4xpo1_250.gif
finding a new job
finding a new job
I buy nightmares here
I'm eternally obsessed with historical costuming, but right now particularly the 18th century men's shirt I'm currently working on. It's basically finished in it's construction, but I'm agonizing over some alterations I want to make to it at the moment. The biggest thing I need to fix is the neck. 18th century shirts generally had a slit that went partway down the center front of the shirt, and they varied in depth. I cut my slit way deeper than I like, and even though it's historically acceptable, it's too deep for my taste, and it makes the collar sit oddly, so I'm trying to determine the best way to shorten it. Secondly, I'm afraid the collar is too tall. Again, collar height is pretty variable on extant historical garments, and I wanted my collar taller than the last shirt of this kind that I made, but now that I've made it, I'm not sure I actually like the taller collar, so I may have to remove and shorten it. I'm also considering taking a few inches off the length of the shirt, because even though historical shirts were quite long, I think I may have overshot it just a bit.
The thing that makes all these changes more irritating is that I finished my seams for each part of the shirt as I completed them instead of waiting until the whole thing was constructed to finish them all at once, so I not only have to pick out some of the seams, I also have to undo and redo the finishing. It's not a huge deal as I really enjoy felling seams, but it does feel like I wasted a lot of effort, and I probably will hold off until all the pieces are put together before dealing with raw edges on future projects.

I'm also rekindling my obsession with the show Black Sails after finally getting my sister to agree to watch it with me. It's probably my all time favorite show, and I'm really enjoying watching it with her. I'm not the kind of person who enjoys watching movies or TV shows with other people most of the time, but she's the exception to that, and I'm so happy I managed to convince her to get into it after years of talking her ear off about it.
I'm eternally obsessed with historical costuming, but right now particularly the 18th century men's shirt I'm currently working on. It's basically finished in it's construction, but I'm agonizing over some alterations I want to make to it at the moment. The biggest thing I need to fix is the neck. 18th century shirts generally had a slit that went partway down the center front of the shirt, and they varied in depth. I cut my slit way deeper than I like, and even though it's historically acceptable, it's too deep for my taste, and it makes the collar sit oddly, so I'm trying to determine the best way to shorten it. Secondly, I'm afraid the collar is too tall. Again, collar height is pretty variable on extant historical garments, and I wanted my collar taller than the last shirt of this kind that I made, but now that I've made it, I'm not sure I actually like the taller collar, so I may have to remove and shorten it. I'm also considering taking a few inches off the length of the shirt, because even though historical shirts were quite long, I think I may have overshot it just a bit.
The thing that makes all these changes more irritating is that I finished my seams for each part of the shirt as I completed them instead of waiting until the whole thing was constructed to finish them all at once, so I not only have to pick out some of the seams, I also have to undo and redo the finishing. It's not a huge deal as I really enjoy felling seams, but it does feel like I wasted a lot of effort, and I probably will hold off until all the pieces are put together before dealing with raw edges on future projects.

I'm also rekindling my obsession with the show Black Sails after finally getting my sister to agree to watch it with me. It's probably my all time favorite show, and I'm really enjoying watching it with her. I'm not the kind of person who enjoys watching movies or TV shows with other people most of the time, but she's the exception to that, and I'm so happy I managed to convince her to get into it after years of talking her ear off about it.
/╲/\â•­( Í¡°Í¡° ͜ʖ Í¡°Í¡°)â•®/\╱\
Township, a mobile farming game. I downloaded it a couple of days ago and I already have over 10+ hours on it. Originally I only intended to play it until I achieve a reward gap for a separate game but now I am totally obsessing over it; building a town, decorating it, watching the small townspeople walk the paths, collecting farming supplies… last night I was planning on going to bed but got distracted moving houses around for the people. I was on Township for an hour, after I had planned to sleep. Today at school I am very much exhausted but unfortunately I have a 3 hour practice later so I have no time for naps.
Township, a mobile farming game. I downloaded it a couple of days ago and I already have over 10+ hours on it. Originally I only intended to play it until I achieve a reward gap for a separate game but now I am totally obsessing over it; building a town, decorating it, watching the small townspeople walk the paths, collecting farming supplies… last night I was planning on going to bed but got distracted moving houses around for the people. I was on Township for an hour, after I had planned to sleep. Today at school I am very much exhausted but unfortunately I have a 3 hour practice later so I have no time for naps.
yamzawx.pngAM3cfpc.pngyamzawx.png
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 83