Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | local bnuy coli grind drop manifesting
okay, so I've finally swallowed the Colipill for good, gotten around to taking care of my team and the Pirate Week is finally here [i](yarr..)[/i], which hopefully brings me not only some bonus currency but luck.[emoji=pirate ship size=1][emoji=coliseum team size=1] considering all those, I might want to do do some [i]proper grinding[/i] while the event's live and manifest some sweet, sweet familiar/apparel or maybe even gene drops by tracking down the drop rates and daring my awful luck with the RNG gods. current goals not yet very much specified, but mainly narrowing down around finally hitting the sweet level 25, some new entries to bestiary and hibden familiars.
okay, so I've finally swallowed the Colipill for good, gotten around to taking care of my team and the Pirate Week is finally here (yarr..), which hopefully brings me not only some bonus currency but luck.

considering all those, I might want to do do some proper grinding while the event's live and manifest some sweet, sweet familiar/apparel or maybe even gene drops by tracking down the drop rates and daring my awful luck with the RNG gods.

current goals not yet very much specified, but mainly narrowing down around finally hitting the sweet level 25, some new entries to bestiary and hibden familiars.
18/09/23: off to a promising start<3 [item=Longneck Gladiator][item=King Parda] AND CHECK OUT HIS DESCRIPTION he's....he's literally me [item=Woolly Walrus]
18/09/23:

off to a promising start<3
Longneck Gladiator King Parda

AND CHECK OUT HIS DESCRIPTION
he's....he's literally me
Woolly Walrus
19/09/23: GUYDS ITS WORKIBG !!!!!!!!!!,!; haven't yet processed all today's drops but it might be my best day in Coli yet [item=Chalcedony Snipper][item=Treehorn Wolpertinger][item=Permafrost Impaler][item=Woodland Turkey] seeing all this I've yet again returned to Training Grounds to try my luck for the hibden familiars, and- holy.... [item=Pathfinder's Tail Twist][item=Leafy Moth][item=Silky Webwing][item=Webwing Alpha] and....[item=Chipskink]!! it's literally raining familiars today, all in a span of around an hour and a half. is my score with the RNG overlords settled or what..gotta keep manifesting
19/09/23:

GUYDS ITS WORKIBG !!!!!!!!!!,!; haven't yet processed all today's drops but it might be my best day in Coli yet
Chalcedony Snipper Treehorn Wolpertinger Permafrost Impaler Woodland Turkey

seeing all this I've yet again returned to Training Grounds to try my luck for the hibden familiars, and-
holy....
Pathfinder's Tail Twist Leafy Moth Silky Webwing Webwing Alpha and.... Chipskink !!

it's literally raining familiars today, all in a span of around an hour and a half. is my score with the RNG overlords settled or what..gotta keep manifesting
19/09/23: a few nice goodies right away from the start [item=Soft Pink Silk Scarf][item=Crystalplate Stinger] had a gut feeling my Training Fields luck must've run out y-day, which essentially meant Woodland Path grind time, and what happened within around 2h is just.. [item=Strangler][item=Blooming Strangler][item=Sakura Owl][item=Moonglow Nightjar][item=Spring Glade Lord][item=Glorious Dayjar][item=Spongy Spingy] aaaand finally [item=Bamboo Phytocat] another day another great run
19/09/23:

a few nice goodies right away from the start
Soft Pink Silk Scarf Crystalplate Stinger

had a gut feeling my Training Fields luck must've run out y-day, which essentially meant Woodland Path grind time, and what happened within around 2h is just..
Strangler Blooming Strangler Sakura Owl Moonglow Nightjar Spring Glade Lord Glorious Dayjar Spongy Spingy
aaaand finally
Bamboo Phytocat

another day another great run
21-22/09/23: not much time for coli and the extreme luck seems to have ran out. still managed to get those two handsome gentlemen though [item=Grassland Skira][item=Greattusk]
21-22/09/23:

not much time for coli and the extreme luck seems to have ran out. still managed to get those two handsome gentlemen though
Grassland Skira Greattusk
28-29/09/23: back to the grind after a short break!! ravaged through Woodland Path again for the hibden familiars but with no luck this time [item=Strangler][item=Featherfoot Spingy][item=Dryad][item=Spring Glade Lord] also got those two x2, don't tell them what fate awaits them at Baldwin's [item=Janustrap][item=Flying Fawn] back to regular schedule over the weekend for the additional Starfall shards
28-29/09/23:

back to the grind after a short break!! ravaged through Woodland Path again for the hibden familiars but with no luck this time
Strangler Featherfoot Spingy Dryad Spring Glade Lord

also got those two x2, don't tell them what fate awaits them at Baldwin's
Janustrap Flying Fawn

back to regular schedule over the weekend for the additional Starfall shards