Back

Dragon Share

Show off your favorite dragons.
TOPIC | Cheese Girl!
[s]It was now o'clock when i remembered the forums existed...[/s] Anyway- Say hello to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/88702705]Mozzerella[/url]! (Misspelled because I was half asleep the day she hatched) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=16&breed=6&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=11&winggene=7&wings=1&auth=3ebf5aade7cabdedd9638c2944f72cdef8dbef46&dummyext=prev.png[/img] She's my first E V E R XXX dragon, hatched from a Gaoler couple that usually has XXY broods. I changed her to a tundra because i. [i]have my favorites...[/i]
It was now o'clock when i remembered the forums existed...

Anyway- Say hello to Mozzerella! (Misspelled because I was half asleep the day she hatched)
dragon?age=1&body=1&bodygene=16&breed=6&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=1&tertgene=11&winggene=7&wings=1&auth=3ebf5aade7cabdedd9638c2944f72cdef8dbef46&dummyext=prev.png

She's my first E V E R XXX dragon, hatched from a Gaoler couple that usually has XXY broods. I changed her to a tundra because i. have my favorites...
Shes adorable !! Congratulations on the nice hatch :DD
23821.png Ane
She / It | Fr+3
Art shop
Seeking March 10th G1s !
Pings welcomed < 3
"Mozzerella" is exactly the name I would expect from someone with a username of @ItsDemyxTime (with love)

Dropped a like on her, she's lovely :)
"Mozzerella" is exactly the name I would expect from someone with a username of @ItsDemyxTime (with love)

ctFAI4k.gif
[quote name="FrostPrince" date="2023-09-11 08:12:25" ] "Mozzerella" is exactly the name I would expect from someone with a username of @ItsDemyxTime (with love) Dropped a like on her, she's lovely :) [/quote] PFFT, Yeah that's fair. Thank you!
FrostPrince wrote on 2023-09-11 08:12:25:

PFFT, Yeah that's fair.

Thank you!
[quote name="Aneyeris" date="2023-09-11 08:03:28" ] Shes adorable !! Congratulations on the nice hatch :DD [/quote] Thank you, thank you!
Aneyeris wrote on 2023-09-11 08:03:28:
Thank you, thank you!
OMG she's adorable! :D Being a Tundra suits her well, I think - but there again I like Tundras a lot too :)
OMG she's adorable! :D Being a Tundra suits her well, I think - but there again I like Tundras a lot too :)
Maggie/Magpie - 31 - they/them - FR+8 - Plague Flight
Super cute xD I have slowly been warming up to tundras and she helps a lot. Cheesy derg lol
Super cute xD I have slowly been warming up to tundras and she helps a lot. Cheesy derg lol
RJmXy35.png QmPGh6S.png gNf3cn9.png 28eY93y.png aAi2efo.png nHqiShF.png
That's a lot of markings for cheese. (affectionate)
[quote name="magpie37" date="2023-09-11 09:46:50" ] OMG she's adorable! :D Being a Tundra suits her well, I think - but there again I like Tundras a lot too :) [/quote] If they didn't want us to like Tundras, why are they so friend shaped!!
magpie37 wrote on 2023-09-11 09:46:50:
If they didn't want us to like Tundras, why are they so friend shaped!!
[quote name="Aziraphrost" date="2023-09-11 18:51:41" ] That's a lot of markings for cheese. (affectionate) [/quote] Aged cheese has that quirk. <3
Aziraphrost wrote on 2023-09-11 18:51:41:
Aged cheese has that quirk. <3