Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [EMERGENCY COMMS]HELP artist!!
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
could i possibly be added to the pinglist? your art is absolutely stunning!
could i possibly be added to the pinglist? your art is absolutely stunning!
gLbZUkF.pngUc6vApJ.pngsP61dTC.pngk1sRRDt.png1IPUNJj.pngqYCod4C.pngaL21n5x.pngSFvAuvz.pngynsC8gT.png91IRMND.pngsGgQ25Y.pngkIO8qd8.pngdNC2jfK.pngqwE5dqk.pngHe9H6Ep.pngD0nrpNB.pngQNbfPfg.png
I am way too poor to be able to afford this but in case I ever have some money left I'll 100% be back!

For now tho take this bump <3
I am way too poor to be able to afford this but in case I ever have some money left I'll 100% be back!

For now tho take this bump <3
Qsi7AgW.png
RDt6LqI.png
o6KJfhE.png
qhK4FYS.png
dEe2UrM.png
lAvpyOQ.png
nExbebw.pngJOFLfV5.pngHCANAo1.png Z0dFFal.png
cFHVk5Q.png
uVEyOnT.png
gzVHUGT.png
6R7AJ1z.png
FBhgews.png
@tvland ofc! And that k u very much!!! *^ ^*
@tvland ofc! And that k u very much!!! *^ ^*
@JaxyTheGhost that's so nice, thanks)) then I'll be gladly waiting for u^ ^ and good luck!!!
@JaxyTheGhost that's so nice, thanks)) then I'll be gladly waiting for u^ ^ and good luck!!!
@SPassenger I've got a question! Is the first picture with the griffin in the background and its lineart, is that a half body or a full body?
@SPassenger I've got a question! Is the first picture with the griffin in the background and its lineart, is that a half body or a full body?
7NebxtL.jpg
@SweetToothArt sure, that is full body + creature on bg (+ bg price depends how big is creature on bg)
@SweetToothArt sure, that is full body + creature on bg (+ bg price depends how big is creature on bg)
[emoji=gloom tile size=1]
[emoji=gold tiara size=1]
[emoji=puzzle piece red size=1]
[emoji=birthday cake size=1]
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15