Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | Leveled Dragons for NewPlayers
1 2 ... 314 315 316 317 318 ... 339 340
@Saphira3441 May I? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/83345224][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/833453/83345224_350.png[/img][/url]
@Saphira3441 May I? 83345224_350.png
e0E8Rzw.png
Bump.
Bump.
Noctua_Link_Big.png
@HaHaHarley sure you can what you gana sumit for her? art, small short story, idm i just need some clarification that she will be loved for a bit :) and it doesnt have to be, ya know, oscar worthy or anything, two to three lines for a story is fine for me.
@HaHaHarley sure you can what you gana sumit for her? art, small short story, idm i just need some clarification that she will be loved for a bit :) and it doesnt have to be, ya know, oscar worthy or anything, two to three lines for a story is fine for me.
Impossable Dreams
To get a gen one wc/scroll
to get a gen one imp/scroll

386579.gif386580.gif386581.gif386582.gif386583.gif386584.gif386585.gif386586.gif386587.gif386588.gif
sam-punches-ba-al-o.gif
@IcyCrystal A letter for Eirawen from my progen!

Dead Eirawen,

Hello, my name is Unakite. I know you do not know who I am, but I know who you are and I am in desperate need of assistance. My lair is new and small, so we cannot fight. Yet the monsters are encroaching into my territory and I do not know what to do. I am hoping you can help us. We can pay by offering room and board along with food and other essentials. We need a protector to help us at least get back onto our feet so our clan is not snuffed out before we have a chance. Please, this is my final option to protect my people. Just consider my offer, we need your help.

Forever Yours,
Unakite
@IcyCrystal A letter for Eirawen from my progen!

Dead Eirawen,

Hello, my name is Unakite. I know you do not know who I am, but I know who you are and I am in desperate need of assistance. My lair is new and small, so we cannot fight. Yet the monsters are encroaching into my territory and I do not know what to do. I am hoping you can help us. We can pay by offering room and board along with food and other essentials. We need a protector to help us at least get back onto our feet so our clan is not snuffed out before we have a chance. Please, this is my final option to protect my people. Just consider my offer, we need your help.

Forever Yours,
Unakite
@CrystalOblivion

Eirawen has received your request for aid and is more than determined to help - she is on her way now!
@CrystalOblivion

Eirawen has received your request for aid and is more than determined to help - she is on her way now!
Noctua_Link_Big.png
@Saphira3441 Oohhh! Yes! Moonlightshadow will be stepping out to teach the younger dragons how to defend themselves. With her experience and beauty she will be a beloved offensive teacher to the clan and her future children! She will even be helping the leader get stronger so they can help teach and defend the clan together.
@Saphira3441 Oohhh! Yes! Moonlightshadow will be stepping out to teach the younger dragons how to defend themselves. With her experience and beauty she will be a beloved offensive teacher to the clan and her future children! She will even be helping the leader get stronger so they can help teach and defend the clan together.
e0E8Rzw.png
@IcyCrystal

I Would like to adopt Ghost, if possible. Below I have written a poem for them.

A flickering shimmer
The click of claws
a wisp of smoke
there and gone
the shiver of feathers
the snap of jaws
the slit eyes of a predator
ephemeral as gauze
@IcyCrystal

I Would like to adopt Ghost, if possible. Below I have written a poem for them.

A flickering shimmer
The click of claws
a wisp of smoke
there and gone
the shiver of feathers
the snap of jaws
the slit eyes of a predator
ephemeral as gauze
LxCLUrB.png z8s5c34.png bYt72YT.png
fX0bVgZ.png gr9ITQ9.png N2r2kW8.png
GdVZ87H.png 4i9LHV0.pngreHWBXk.png
UeGjq7y.png OfFImpk.png
@Honeysprings What a wonderful poem! Ghost is on her way to you now.
@Honeysprings What a wonderful poem! Ghost is on her way to you now.
Noctua_Link_Big.png
@HaHaHarley sending her now, sorry one monday a fornight i have so much on i sometimes dont bother to turn my pc on(becuse super tired), so hence the delay
@HaHaHarley sending her now, sorry one monday a fornight i have so much on i sometimes dont bother to turn my pc on(becuse super tired), so hence the delay
Impossable Dreams
To get a gen one wc/scroll
to get a gen one imp/scroll

386579.gif386580.gif386581.gif386582.gif386583.gif386584.gif386585.gif386586.gif386587.gif386588.gif
sam-punches-ba-al-o.gif
Bump
Bump
ddld6dc.png
1 2 ... 314 315 316 317 318 ... 339 340