Back

Dragon Trading

Arrange Crossroads exchanges with other players.
TOPIC | Triple Overload! 25/27 - Moving
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17
@JiokuyK Oh triple gold! I'd love to trade for one. ^ ^
@JiokuyK Oh triple gold! I'd love to trade for one. ^ ^
@Kaentara

I'll take one of the females, if that's alright~
You can set the Lavender up as a trade for the Royal WC girl, then I'll go ahead and set up another trade for that Sunshine boy, so long as that works for you. ^^
@Kaentara

I'll take one of the females, if that's alright~
You can set the Lavender up as a trade for the Royal WC girl, then I'll go ahead and set up another trade for that Sunshine boy, so long as that works for you. ^^
Fd5cQVO.png
@Vinyl
Gotcha. I will send her on over.~
Deal! Thank you so much! Q ^ Q
@Vinyl
Gotcha. I will send her on over.~
Deal! Thank you so much! Q ^ Q
@Ryuji

Yay they will go into the nest in a few days. I also have a pair of triple ices irishimgem, and a pair of triple whites irishimgem or irishimcrackle if you know anyone interested.
@Ryuji

Yay they will go into the nest in a few days. I also have a pair of triple ices irishimgem, and a pair of triple whites irishimgem or irishimcrackle if you know anyone interested.
uw3nPsd.png
@Kaentara

You're very welcome, and thank you as well! ;3;
@Kaentara

You're very welcome, and thank you as well! ;3;
Fd5cQVO.png
@JiokuyK Are your triple white and ices Imps, WCs, or Coatls?~

@Vinyl
Woooooo! I have a royal dragon butt! ; v ; FINALLY! You and I need to be friends.....
Right MEOW!
@JiokuyK Are your triple white and ices Imps, WCs, or Coatls?~

@Vinyl
Woooooo! I have a royal dragon butt! ; v ; FINALLY! You and I need to be friends.....
Right MEOW!
@Totling Np!
@Totling Np!
@Kaentara
All of mine are imps. ^-^ For some reason I like my coatls XYZ.
@Kaentara
All of mine are imps. ^-^ For some reason I like my coatls XYZ.
uw3nPsd.png
@Kaentara

Haha, I'm glad you like her. x3

I'm happy to have a new little purple baby waddling around my lair as well. ;3;
@Kaentara

Haha, I'm glad you like her. x3

I'm happy to have a new little purple baby waddling around my lair as well. ;3;
Fd5cQVO.png
@Vinyl
-Gross cry; You guys are too nice. All of my feels. Haha. I must now smother - BUG - you with my affections. The friendly kind, of course. Pfffffft. I came back to 73 messages of gifts and come back soon messages. Then these posts as well. I totally cried. It was the best thing that happened to me at that time. xD
You and I will become good friends. -Nods;

Well, I should probably spam you and not this thread! -Scurries off to leave derpy comments;
@Vinyl
-Gross cry; You guys are too nice. All of my feels. Haha. I must now smother - BUG - you with my affections. The friendly kind, of course. Pfffffft. I came back to 73 messages of gifts and come back soon messages. Then these posts as well. I totally cried. It was the best thing that happened to me at that time. xD
You and I will become good friends. -Nods;

Well, I should probably spam you and not this thread! -Scurries off to leave derpy comments;
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17