Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [full] vous's PWYW weekend shop
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 125 126
@Quetzy no problem and thank you for commissioning me! Have a lovely week as well <3
@Quetzy no problem and thank you for commissioning me! Have a lovely week as well <3
pixel by InspectorAlpaca ....
@Apollis I took a bit longer than expected to get to these but here are some tentative finals!! Let me know if you'd like any changes to anything or if I forgot any details [img]https://i.imgur.com/3E77efQ.png[/img] Transparent: [img]https://i.imgur.com/KQhrSCN.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/6MDvJ6Y.png[/img] Transparent: [img]https://i.imgur.com/yTEVZ8c.png[/img]
@Apollis I took a bit longer than expected to get to these but here are some tentative finals!! Let me know if you'd like any changes to anything or if I forgot any details

3E77efQ.png

Transparent:
KQhrSCN.png

6MDvJ6Y.png

Transparent:
yTEVZ8c.png
@vousrein

Oooh those are perfect! Vaara's creator really loved the art and I think Nello's is super cute, thank you so much!! Vaara looks very appropriately melancholy and Nello looks very mischievous, which is a fun vibe.
@vousrein

Oooh those are perfect! Vaara's creator really loved the art and I think Nello's is super cute, thank you so much!! Vaara looks very appropriately melancholy and Nello looks very mischievous, which is a fun vibe.
@Apollis I'm glad!! No problem and thank you for commissioning me :)
@Apollis I'm glad!! No problem and thank you for commissioning me :)
After a one week break the shop is now open again! I will be offering just three slots this weekend. Slots are first come first serve (feel free to claim via comment or PM and comment/PM with info later, but do so within a day or two of claiming). I will keep unclaimed slots open until late Saturday. If slots have closed feel free to comment or PM requesting a slot, if I have time and am able to draw your commission I will. Let me know if you'd like to be added to (or removed from) the opening pinglist for future weekends [emoji=firework size=1] @Mazurkas @Saronai @Ahamkara @berrybox @Joule @LovelyDeeps @Hocotate @Munakata @zivsguts @Dawkosaur @LightsKamAction @Popette @Spooner @BirdBrained @leyline @Rensc @IBeeJuliana @zennia @Rheine @Enoch @seosen @Ishnia @CloudlessPlanet @stormandsea @Kahvinporo @Ottoman @SweetToothArt @Snamorta @Jiaree @CallumsCove @Kuroda @rubin @Quetzy @roicakes @icehorsestar @Jenjandi @kyruiz @Zith
After a one week break the shop is now open again!

I will be offering just three slots this weekend. Slots are first come first serve (feel free to claim via comment or PM and comment/PM with info later, but do so within a day or two of claiming). I will keep unclaimed slots open until late Saturday.

If slots have closed feel free to comment or PM requesting a slot, if I have time and am able to draw your commission I will.

Let me know if you'd like to be added to (or removed from) the opening pinglist for future weekends

@Mazurkas @Saronai @Ahamkara @berrybox @Joule @LovelyDeeps @Hocotate @Munakata @zivsguts @Dawkosaur @LightsKamAction @Popette @Spooner @BirdBrained @leyline @Rensc @IBeeJuliana @zennia @Rheine @Enoch @seosen @Ishnia @CloudlessPlanet @stormandsea @Kahvinporo @Ottoman @SweetToothArt @Snamorta @Jiaree @CallumsCove @Kuroda @rubin @Quetzy @roicakes @icehorsestar @Jenjandi @kyruiz @Zith

claim please :3c
claim please :3c
x x my name is afri!
they/she FRT+0 ENG/JP
» about me » toyhouse
» commission directory
x x x art by Dovalore #82790. image links to character's toyhouse profile!
@Hocotate sure thing! you've got a slot :)
@Hocotate sure thing! you've got a slot :)
I’d like to claim a slot please! Or if I’m too slow, added to the pinglist. Ty! :)
I’d like to claim a slot please! Or if I’m too slow, added to the pinglist. Ty! :)
@chii you've got the second slot! :)
@chii you've got the second slot! :)
I'd like to claim a slot please!
I'd like to claim a slot please!
23845.pngx..x28176.pngx.x23846.png
1 2 ... 89 90 91 92 93 ... 125 126