Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | XXX Rose Spiral Unique ID - UNBRED
[center][b]Meet Peach:[/b] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/44101140][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/441012/44101140_350.png[/img][/url] ID: #44101140 [/center] Peach is a 5yr old male Spiral of the shadow element; his eyes are common As stated, his colouring is XXX all rose and he is very sweet You can see his ID number is very satisfying to look at! His genes are as follows: [b]Primary[/b]: Cherub [b]Secondary[/b]: Butterfly [b]Tertiary[/b]: Underbelly While I do still love him, I have been meaning to clean out my dens and I truly believe there is someone out there who will love him more than I do, and whomever that person may be, they deserve a chance to have him Maybe I'll find them here, or maybe in the auction house Either way, Peach is at no risk of exalting, anyway [b]I'd like to get 100kt for him [/b]- I recently came back to this site after a few years hiatus so I'm not sure if I'm being silly or too sentimental with this price so [u][b]I am very open to negotiations and mixed payments[/b][/u] Thanks for checking him out!
Meet Peach:

44101140_350.png
ID: #44101140

Peach is a 5yr old male Spiral of the shadow element; his eyes are common

As stated, his colouring is XXX all rose and he is very sweet

You can see his ID number is very satisfying to look at!

His genes are as follows:

Primary: Cherub
Secondary: Butterfly
Tertiary: Underbelly

While I do still love him, I have been meaning to clean out my dens and I truly believe there is someone out there who will love him more than I do, and whomever that person may be, they deserve a chance to have him

Maybe I'll find them here, or maybe in the auction house

Either way, Peach is at no risk of exalting, anyway

I'd like to get 100kt for him - I recently came back to this site after a few years hiatus so I'm not sure if I'm being silly or too sentimental with this price so I am very open to negotiations and mixed payments

Thanks for checking him out!
Up
Up