Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | LF Scenes and skins for ancients
I am looking for some fun background and clothing for my dragons!

Have treasure and gems. Just list what you have and how much you're looking for and I'll let you know if I'm interested! I especially would love rainbow, blue (sapphire), black and red or Halloween, anything with flames and/or magic.

I don't want skins that cover the dragon completely but adding scenery and the like would be great!

Have treasure and gems. Just list what you have and how much you're looking for and I'll let you know if I'm interested! I especially would love rainbow, blue (sapphire), black and red or Halloween, anything with flames and/or magic.

I don't want skins that cover the dragon completely but adding scenery and the like would be great!
92513910.pngWelcome to the Malfoy Clan. Here, dragons are our family1392346.png
[quote name="DrayMalfoy" date="2023-09-05 13:32:15" ] I am looking for some fun background and clothing for my dragons! Have treasure and gems. Just list what you have and how much you're looking for and I'll let you know if I'm interested! I especially would love rainbow, blue (sapphire), black and red or Halloween, anything with flames and/or magic. Edit: title changed to use proper terms. I am still somewhat new to the site. My apologies [/quote] Check out for personalized items if you want them [url=https://shopsavvy.mobi/halloween-koozies/]here[/url].
DrayMalfoy wrote on 2023-09-05 13:32:15:

Edit: title changed to use proper terms. I am still somewhat new to the site. My apologies
Check out for personalized items if you want them here.
[quote name="brock" date="2023-09-06 02:55:10" ] [quote name="DrayMalfoy" date="2023-09-05 13:32:15" ] I am looking for some fun background and clothing for my dragons! Have treasure and gems. Just list what you have and how much you're looking for and I'll let you know if I'm interested! I especially would love rainbow, blue (sapphire), black and red or Halloween, anything with flames and/or magic. Edit: title changed to use proper terms. I am still somewhat new to the site. My apologies [/quote] Check out for personalized items if you want them [url=https://shopsavvy.mobi/halloween-koozies/]here[/url]. [/quote] That led to an offsite thing. Not sure what happened
brock wrote on 2023-09-06 02:55:10:
DrayMalfoy wrote on 2023-09-05 13:32:15:

Edit: title changed to use proper terms. I am still somewhat new to the site. My apologies
Check out for personalized items if you want them here.
That led to an offsite thing. Not sure what happened
I can do a bulk deal on some apparel - how much treasure can you offer? I've also got the following scenes: [item=Scene: Elder Sea] [item=Scene: Mire] [item=Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain]
I can do a bulk deal on some apparel - how much treasure can you offer?

I've also got the following scenes:

Scene: Elder Sea Scene: Mire Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog
[quote name="Halkiierid" date="2023-09-06 07:23:41" ] I can do a bulk deal on some apparel - how much treasure can you offer? I've also got the following scenes: [item=Scene: Elder Sea] [item=Scene: Mire] [item=Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain] [/quote] @Halkiierid I have 175,000 treasure I can offer today but I haven't played games yet today
Halkiierid wrote on 2023-09-06 07:23:41:
I can do a bulk deal on some apparel - how much treasure can you offer?

I've also got the following scenes:

Scene: Elder Sea Scene: Mire Scene: Stormcatcher's Domain
@Halkiierid I have 175,000 treasure I can offer today but I haven't played games yet today
Sure, that sounds good. Send me a CR and I'll give you some apparel. It'll be slightly lower than the current Auction House price, since it's a bulk discount.
Sure, that sounds good. Send me a CR and I'll give you some apparel. It'll be slightly lower than the current Auction House price, since it's a bulk discount.
they/them - geologist & artist

art + tabletop gaming blog