Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [closed] vous's art for eggs sale
1 2 3 4 5 6
Oh this looks amazing! Only one change I think, could we make her right eye winking? (Right from our perspective, technically her left eye) Other than that small change I think it’s perfect and you can go ahead with the colouring :D
Oh this looks amazing! Only one change I think, could we make her right eye winking? (Right from our perspective, technically her left eye) Other than that small change I think it’s perfect and you can go ahead with the colouring :D
6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
They're both so cute! You're welcome to continue doing as you wish!<33 Thank you so much!
They're both so cute! You're welcome to continue doing as you wish!<33 Thank you so much!
Buying art/written work of my chars for t/g here uwu
LIo8D8G.gif

C5V5o0z.png

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

Searching for an unbred 5 digit gen one!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!

Searching for an unbred light flight 5 digit gen one!
Offering one Solar Blades to anyone who can find me someone willing to sell!
~*~
Liquidating stuff here!

tumblr_inline_nfx5micmyj1r6zydg.png

@Octobrush no problem! <3 I should have an update ready for you within the next couple days :) @vimai no problem!! Here's a version with a wink, you should get an update from me within the next few days :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/uB0kmRB.png[/img]
@Octobrush no problem! <3 I should have an update ready for you within the next couple days :)

@vimai no problem!! Here's a version with a wink, you should get an update from me within the next few days :)

uB0kmRB.png
pixel by InspectorAlpaca ....
@ClownBandit what do you think of something like this? If you'd like I can make changes to the pose, expression, etc! [img]https://i.imgur.com/g6WBUqv.png[/img]
@ClownBandit what do you think of something like this? If you'd like I can make changes to the pose, expression, etc!

g6WBUqv.png
Looks great! Thank you for updating it. <3
Looks great! Thank you for updating it. <3
6NC9ks0.pngPqLepA4.png
Honestly mwah perfection. I wouldn't change anything about it! ^-^

So do I send you a crossway trade now? Need to be double sure this is how it works
Honestly mwah perfection. I wouldn't change anything about it! ^-^

So do I send you a crossway trade now? Need to be double sure this is how it works
@ClownBandit happy to hear! :) and yep! For my shop I take payment after the sketch is approved, then once I receive it I'll add your drawing to my queue
@ClownBandit happy to hear! :) and yep! For my shop I take payment after the sketch is approved, then once I receive it I'll add your drawing to my queue
Okie dokie!

Can I offer you an egg in this trying times?/ref
Okie dokie!

Can I offer you an egg in this trying times?/ref
@ClownBandit payment received! <3 I'll mark you as paid and I should have a tentative finals for you in a few days!
@ClownBandit payment received! <3 I'll mark you as paid and I should have a tentative finals for you in a few days!
Tysm!!!
Tysm!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6