Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | >luvelys art shop< PWYW
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/24454972][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/244550/24454972_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Here's Nightshade. He’s a very hard-working dragon; he plays, feeds, and bonds with all the new Familiars that arrive at the Clan, until they reach awakened status. I love the headshot of Moonburst, so I’d like that same style, please I was wondering about the object/s? I [emoji=familiar heart size=1]the pancakes and they would be perfect for him, but I also thought about him eating a great big bowl of colorful, bouncy, gummy Sprites! Something silly and campy. It would be a laugh about how ridiculously expensive Sprites familiars are to buy these days, because he would have an entire bowl of tiny candy Sprites to gobble up, and it would also be A joke about Sorry: editing. My tablet keeps flipping out on me and dropping …a joke about how he feeds/refreshes his colours each day, kinda like the Skittles ads “eat the rainbow”… So he could be eating a bowl of rainbow, gummy Sprites, with lots of laughter and silliness What do you think? I bow to your artistic wisdom and I'm open to suggestions, too!! tysm ^^ edit: also, this is Lil, Nightshade's familiar, in case you have a use for her [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/familiar/art/36026.png[/img]
24454972_350.png

Here's Nightshade.

He’s a very hard-working dragon; he plays, feeds, and bonds with all the new Familiars that arrive at the Clan, until they reach awakened status.

I love the headshot of Moonburst, so I’d like that same style, please

I was wondering about the object/s?

I the pancakes and they would be perfect for him, but I also thought about him eating a great big bowl of colorful, bouncy, gummy Sprites!

Something silly and campy.

It would be a laugh about how ridiculously expensive Sprites familiars are to buy these days, because he would have an entire bowl of tiny candy Sprites to gobble up, and it would also be A joke about

Sorry: editing. My tablet keeps flipping out on me and dropping

…a joke about how he feeds/refreshes his colours each day, kinda like the Skittles ads “eat the rainbow”…

So he could be eating a bowl of rainbow, gummy Sprites, with lots of laughter and silliness

What do you think?

I bow to your artistic wisdom and I'm open to suggestions, too!!

tysm

^^

edit: also, this is Lil, Nightshade's familiar, in case you have a use for her
36026.png
@bunnysox ooooh love the ideas and I’m happy to do him in that style with some sort of object, however I’ma lil confused on what you mean by gummy sprites (sorry just no clue what ur referring too) but besides that I can definitely do that! ^^

@bunnysox ooooh love the ideas and I’m happy to do him in that style with some sort of object, however I’ma lil confused on what you mean by gummy sprites (sorry just no clue what ur referring too) but besides that I can definitely do that! ^^

B903-F450-FB6-B-4425-B6-F9-694-E12-FA1900.gif
@Luvely oh, that was so clear inside my head hahahaha!! So I was trying NOT to copy Moonburst exactly, with the pancakes, and I thought about a bowl of "breakfast cereal", like Lucky Charms, maybe; colorful with bits of marshmallow, bouncing up into the air (maybe) the joke factor would be that instead of round cereal balls like Trix or Skittles, the shape would be roughly like a Sprite -- round head, round body, tail. Like a gummi bear is a very rough replica of a teddy bear. Or maybe instead of round balls, they would be like little heads? Just spitballing here, as this may be WAY too much work :) FUN FACTOID: This is ancient history, LOL -- the Festival Familiars released in 2013 were called Sprites, and there was one each month, for the respective Festival. NOW those Sprites (Light & Fire especially) are catastrophically expensive as collector items, so 99% of players will never be able to 100% complete their Bestiary, b/c they'll never get their hands on those, unless they want to spend real money, or save gems for years!! So the "inside joke" of this headshot is that Nightshade is goobling up little cereal Sprites with joy and abandon, bc IRL, he couldn't afford a "real" Sprite. ...not sure if that tracks, but that's what I was going for... and pancakes are also perfectly fine!! xD Or waffles!! :) [item=Arcane Sprite][item=Light Sprite][item=Shadow sprite][item=wind sprite][item=water sprite][item=fire sprite] ^^ edit: now that I wrote all that out, I went back and looked at Moonburst's headshot, and I think I'll just go with the pancakes; I'm not sure little faces/heads would be the way to go now. ^^
@Luvely

oh, that was so clear inside my head hahahaha!!

So I was trying NOT to copy Moonburst exactly, with the pancakes, and I thought about a bowl of "breakfast cereal", like Lucky Charms, maybe; colorful with bits of marshmallow, bouncing up into the air (maybe)

the joke factor would be that instead of round cereal balls like Trix or Skittles, the shape would be roughly like a Sprite -- round head, round body, tail. Like a gummi bear is a very rough replica of a teddy bear.

Or maybe instead of round balls, they would be like little heads?

Just spitballing here, as this may be WAY too much work :)

FUN FACTOID: This is ancient history, LOL -- the Festival Familiars released in 2013 were called Sprites, and there was one each month, for the respective Festival. NOW those Sprites (Light & Fire especially) are catastrophically expensive as collector items, so 99% of players will never be able to 100% complete their Bestiary, b/c they'll never get their hands on those, unless they want to spend real money, or save gems for years!!

So the "inside joke" of this headshot is that Nightshade is goobling up little cereal Sprites with joy and abandon, bc IRL, he couldn't afford a "real" Sprite.

...not sure if that tracks, but that's what I was going for...

and pancakes are also perfectly fine!! xD

Or waffles!! :)

Arcane Sprite Light Sprite Shadow Sprite Wind Sprite Water Sprite Fire Sprite

^^

edit: now that I wrote all that out, I went back and looked at Moonburst's headshot, and I think I'll just go with the pancakes; I'm not sure little faces/heads would be the way to go now.

^^
@hocotate @bunnysox

Hi! Sorry if I’m taking a little while just dealing with I’llness and school rn, but I’ll keep working on them nonetheless I might just take a lil while ^^
@hocotate @bunnysox

Hi! Sorry if I’m taking a little while just dealing with I’llness and school rn, but I’ll keep working on them nonetheless I might just take a lil while ^^
B903-F450-FB6-B-4425-B6-F9-694-E12-FA1900.gif
@luvely

no worries at all; take your time to be well and do well at school

^^
@luvely

no worries at all; take your time to be well and do well at school

^^
Go to previous page
Go to page 1 Currently on page 2
Go to next page