Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | *High Strangeness Hatchery* {New 9/13}
@raincrow sounds good, do you want another ping when they breed again or should I take you off the list?
@raincrow sounds good, do you want another ping when they breed again or should I take you off the list?
OvCr8pv.gif
You can ping me again in the future!
You can ping me again in the future!
any pronouns | Dragon Sales
hello! could i please be added to the pinglist for crushed UFO? (also i love your dragons!)
hello! could i please be added to the pinglist for crushed UFO? (also i love your dragons!)
@beyondbirthdays Absolutely! And thank you so much ;3; that means a lot
@beyondbirthdays Absolutely! And thank you so much ;3; that means a lot
OvCr8pv.gif
thank you so much & also you're welcome!! :D
thank you so much & also you're welcome!! :D
Just bought Adit! :D
Just bought Adit! :D
IMG_5410.pngIMG_5410.pngIMG_5410.pngIMG_5411.pngMini_Version.pngrfDzMzmHy8ayJUAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
A2IBWOlfk39VAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.pngA2IBWOlfk39VAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC.png
awesome thank you! Do you want to be pinged again or do you want to be removed from the goldfield spirits list?
awesome thank you! Do you want to be pinged again or do you want to be removed from the goldfield spirits list?
OvCr8pv.gif
thank you for the ping! :D i just bought CUFOS!
thank you for the ping! :D i just bought CUFOS!
Hi! Can I be added to the Crashed UFOs pinglist? I don't have lair space right now to buy anything but man I never thought I'd like koi over leopard/laced and I was WRONG. That's a very neat pair!
Hi! Can I be added to the Crashed UFOs pinglist? I don't have lair space right now to buy anything but man I never thought I'd like koi over leopard/laced and I was WRONG. That's a very neat pair!
ec65fc4f97f25ecd94c103a9612847167e262c29.png
@oncomingbeige absolutely! You've been added

If you like one thats listed, I can also hold onto it for you for a month?
@oncomingbeige absolutely! You've been added

If you like one thats listed, I can also hold onto it for you for a month?
OvCr8pv.gif