Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | TB's Giveaway and Free Services!
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 160 161
@TwilightBlue Can I get any apparel?
@TwilightBlue Can I get any apparel?
tumblr_otozhb8LjM1v8lm95o2_100.png Jd88XNq.png
xjB7OSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
fkWjutW.png
4ogWlJU.png
@stormiecx @Falliskai @Lunakoi
Any plans for these dergs when they reach your lair?

@ShinigamiGrimm @VioletCrystals
Please pick one and tell me what you'd like to do with them!

Otherwise all sent!
@stormiecx @Falliskai @Lunakoi
Any plans for these dergs when they reach your lair?

@ShinigamiGrimm @VioletCrystals

Otherwise all sent!
eiwITiZ.png
I plan on keeping them for breeding and levelling all of my dragons (albeit slowly) up to level 25.

I would also like to ask you for any items you might not need anymore. I love blue, purple, and pink colors! I'm entirely new to the game so I have no clue what to ask you for but I could really use some familiars and maybe some apparel to dress up my new dragons :) as well as any battle stones if you have any.

Thank you for doing this for us <3 <3 I appreciate you.
I plan on keeping them for breeding and levelling all of my dragons (albeit slowly) up to level 25.

I would also like to ask you for any items you might not need anymore. I love blue, purple, and pink colors! I'm entirely new to the game so I have no clue what to ask you for but I could really use some familiars and maybe some apparel to dress up my new dragons :) as well as any battle stones if you have any.

Thank you for doing this for us <3 <3 I appreciate you.
image-2023-09-06-172521105-modified.png
YUzmw5z.png
9Wis07O.png
Jd88XNq.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
w0wBhk1.png
i1iQAE3.png
mlHpBMC.png
skyflight-battalion-logo-cropped-2-1.png
@TwilightBlue Hi I'm new to FR. Joined not long ago so still trying to make my way on here. I would either a familiar if possible as a goal of mine is to collect as many familiars as I can. Thanks!
@TwilightBlue Hi I'm new to FR. Joined not long ago so still trying to make my way on here. I would either a familiar if possible as a goal of mine is to collect as many familiars as I can. Thanks!
I7zPX2p.png
@TwilightBlue I choose this one! I plan on giving him a familiar and probably some apparel to match his colors [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=84&tertgene=73&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=58f25e845604e4f0339cd4b2654e58110fc74d9e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Also sorry for the inconvenience, I forgot it was a max of 1 dragon per day TwT
@TwilightBlue I choose this one! I plan on giving him a familiar and probably some apparel to match his colors
dragon?age=0&body=10&bodygene=24&breed=13&element=11&eyetype=0&gender=0&tert=84&tertgene=73&winggene=20&wings=10&auth=58f25e845604e4f0339cd4b2654e58110fc74d9e&dummyext=prev.png
Also sorry for the inconvenience, I forgot it was a max of 1 dragon per day TwT
@twilightblue I plan to dress him up, put him with a familiar, and breed him.
@twilightblue I plan to dress him up, put him with a familiar, and breed him.
@TwilightBlue Could I get a random familiar?
@TwilightBlue Could I get a random familiar?
@ShinigamiGrimm

Otherwise all sent!
[/quote]

@TwilightBlue

Whoops! My bad I forgot about the 1 per day thing!
I'll take the Ice/Ice/Ice Banescale ^^
Right now, I'm currently focusing on my lore for all my plague babies, but after I'm thinking about moving on to an Ice-themed kingdom and I think he'd make a lovely fit! I would probably name him Kura or Okami, maybe Kuraokami all altogether after the legendary Japanese Dragon and Shinto Deity of rain and snow <3
@ShinigamiGrimm

Otherwise all sent!
[/quote]

@TwilightBlue

Whoops! My bad I forgot about the 1 per day thing!
I'll take the Ice/Ice/Ice Banescale ^^
Right now, I'm currently focusing on my lore for all my plague babies, but after I'm thinking about moving on to an Ice-themed kingdom and I think he'd make a lovely fit! I would probably name him Kura or Okami, maybe Kuraokami all altogether after the legendary Japanese Dragon and Shinto Deity of rain and snow <3
Id be happy to get anything ^^
Id be happy to get anything ^^
gYW0j5f.pnguUqCbLO.png HpBYoOt.png
aQcNcS9.png DyKWxek.png kZjIfse.gifwqnTQE2.png8E7BbHo.png
if i could get any carnivore food that would be lovely, i was away for about a month or so and my dragons are quite hungry <3 anything is appreciated ty
if i could get any carnivore food that would be lovely, i was away for about a month or so and my dragons are quite hungry <3 anything is appreciated ty
1 2 ... 96 97 98 99 100 ... 160 161