Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Aberration Gene Expansion
STAINED LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit: oogh all the new parallel genes are so cool that augment is GORGEOUS!! and NO FREAKING WAY HOOPOE FAMILIARS?????????? MY BELOVEDS?? ohhh this update is amazing
STAINED LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

edit: oogh all the new parallel genes are so cool that augment is GORGEOUS!! and NO FREAKING WAY HOOPOE FAMILIARS?????????? MY BELOVEDS?? ohhh this update is amazing
sedge122 | it/they | avatar dragon | skin shop | free stuff
pings are always alright! note that my username is sedge122 (not sedge112)
a banner showing autumn trees with red and gold leaves
NEW CERDAE <3
NEW CERDAE <3
4d3z.png
he/it - FR+18

>let me dress your dragons
>my FR art
More Harl/Jest! This has beyond made my day!
More Harl/Jest! This has beyond made my day!
aJTY8eT.png
Harl/Jest truly belongs on Abbes with their clown aesthetic. Also, personally, I want to see Augment on every breed including moderns...
Harl/Jest truly belongs on Abbes with their clown aesthetic. Also, personally, I want to see Augment on every breed including moderns...
THANK YOU DEVS!! i desperately needed pinstripe and toxin for my abby progen and was dreading having to turn them back into a modern,, im so glad i can finish them to how i want them to look!! <3
THANK YOU DEVS!! i desperately needed pinstripe and toxin for my abby progen and was dreading having to turn them back into a modern,, im so glad i can finish them to how i want them to look!! <3
A drawing of a blue and yellow Spiral dragon (art by me). Click to go to the dragon! | @Quebeal
| ♦ ¤ ——−−--
|
|
| FR +1 DST
| Any pronouns
| My current avatar dragon!
| i hope you have a good day!
———-Recolored treeshroud icon by yascherritsa. Click for resource thread!
Oh my GOD. This caught me so off-guard in the best way! Ahhhhh I'm a new player and fell in love with Aberrations IMMEDIATELY.
Oh my GOD. This caught me so off-guard in the best way! Ahhhhh I'm a new player and fell in love with Aberrations IMMEDIATELY.
I didn't picture aberrations with braids but it looks great, fans too it really suits these ancients.
I didn't picture aberrations with braids but it looks great, fans too it really suits these ancients.
A dragon dressed up as bubbles and fish that has a Bio full of lesser known tips and tricks to Flight Rising
Nice!!
Nice!!
C41-B82-D4-74-CF-41-F7-82-B0-DDEF5-B909503.gif
woow thats so cool :0
woow thats so cool :0
I hope aberrations will get either stinger or chitin one day
I hope aberrations will get either stinger or chitin one day
28932619_ol7.gif ...
tyrian | she/her | +3
tumblr | toyhouse | fandragons