Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Hwa's Humanoid Art Shop!
1 2 3 4 5 6
heya, could I be added to the pinglist please?

also a quick question - are you okay with doing fanart? one of my friends' birthdays is in late september and i've been thinking of commissioning some art of her favourite characters.

completely fine if you aren't! i'd still love to be on the pinglist either way, your art is super gorgeous and i'd definitely love to commission some oc art as well at some point :D
heya, could I be added to the pinglist please?

also a quick question - are you okay with doing fanart? one of my friends' birthdays is in late september and i've been thinking of commissioning some art of her favourite characters.

completely fine if you aren't! i'd still love to be on the pinglist either way, your art is super gorgeous and i'd definitely love to commission some oc art as well at some point :D
Timezone: fr + 17
@swordlily Pinglist added! And yes, fanart is fine with me! Just know that if the design is really complex I may charge a small fee (5% extra cost) for detail work! It would have to be like super complex tho so don’t worry too much about that akdjdjs
@swordlily Pinglist added! And yes, fanart is fine with me! Just know that if the design is really complex I may charge a small fee (5% extra cost) for detail work! It would have to be like super complex tho so don’t worry too much about that akdjdjs
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
@Hwakurori gotcha, thanks for letting me know!
@Hwakurori gotcha, thanks for letting me know!
Timezone: fr + 17
@Hwakuroi
Hiya !! could i be put on the pinglist for when your shop reopens, please :0 ??
@Hwakuroi
Hiya !! could i be put on the pinglist for when your shop reopens, please :0 ??
1571002113640.png
Order Form:
Type: Color
Details: Gijinka bust
Facing: up to artist interpretation!
Dragon/Gjinka image(s): Anatole Anu
Specific posing images/requests: n/a
Short description of character personality/common facial expressions: Anatole is pretty timid! Very Shyboy coded lol. Anu is a little mischief maker. He likes causing chaos.
Payment Type: Mixed!
Order Form:
Type: Color
Details: Gijinka bust
Facing: up to artist interpretation!
Dragon/Gjinka image(s): Anatole Anu
Specific posing images/requests: n/a
Short description of character personality/common facial expressions: Anatole is pretty timid! Very Shyboy coded lol. Anu is a little mischief maker. He likes causing chaos.
Payment Type: Mixed!
@FxHell Sure thing!

@Banshesloth Thanks for ordering from your LF thread :'D Feel free to send a CR after I send you the sketches :)
@FxHell Sure thing!

@Banshesloth Thanks for ordering from your LF thread :'D Feel free to send a CR after I send you the sketches :)
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
@SleepyHyena Thank you for waiting :'))) If there's any minor fixes you'd like just let me know! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/608164575367659535/1153640784994771024/SleepyHyena.png[/img]
@SleepyHyena Thank you for waiting :')))

If there's any minor fixes you'd like just let me know!

SleepyHyena.png
Rw7uKRS.png
bhdEs05.png
ll0CfnD.png
J7D1quC.png
1 2 3 4 5 6