Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What are your favorite primals?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
this post has definitely been made before but whatever i'm curious.
What are your guys favorite (and least favorite) primal eyes?
such as my favorite is light (i love it it looks so sick idk), and i think my least favorite is earth(it just looks a bit odd to me), what about you guys?
this post has definitely been made before but whatever i'm curious.
What are your guys favorite (and least favorite) primal eyes?
such as my favorite is light (i love it it looks so sick idk), and i think my least favorite is earth(it just looks a bit odd to me), what about you guys?
XwuOvM5.gif
shadow and plague primal are my favorites, mainly because of how gross they are :3 i also love light primal. imo fire primal is a bit tacky it reminds me of when dads going through their mid life crisis put flame decals on their car or motorcycle lol. earth primal bothers me because it looks like a bad case of the eye crusties
shadow and plague primal are my favorites, mainly because of how gross they are :3 i also love light primal. imo fire primal is a bit tacky it reminds me of when dads going through their mid life crisis put flame decals on their car or motorcycle lol. earth primal bothers me because it looks like a bad case of the eye crusties
zombsiggy.png they/them

adult

art shop
Aw, I quite like earth! Admittedly I much prefer it on breeds/poses with smaller eyes though, the center looks a bit odd for some, such as Spiral babies.

I love Lightning eyes as well - very cool effect.

Plague Primal is my least favorite. It's one of the major reasons why I left Plague. I genuinely tried to like it for the sake of my 'home' flight, but in every example I just could not find the green globs on red goop appealing.
Aw, I quite like earth! Admittedly I much prefer it on breeds/poses with smaller eyes though, the center looks a bit odd for some, such as Spiral babies.

I love Lightning eyes as well - very cool effect.

Plague Primal is my least favorite. It's one of the major reasons why I left Plague. I genuinely tried to like it for the sake of my 'home' flight, but in every example I just could not find the green globs on red goop appealing.
Yeah least favourite is probably earth, it can look very... crusty.

I like shadow, plague, and arcane the most!
Then maybe fire,lightning and light
Ice, nature, water and wind are ok, but not too unique or particularly clever in their themeing.

Yeah least favourite is probably earth, it can look very... crusty.

I like shadow, plague, and arcane the most!
Then maybe fire,lightning and light
Ice, nature, water and wind are ok, but not too unique or particularly clever in their themeing.

arcane2_zpsdfioed0w.gif
Magical Girl | INFP | FR Time +0 | Sci-fi Nerd
I love lightning primal (I changed flights shadow > lightning solely for the eye colors and primal), but really don’t like plague (not because it freaks me out, I just think it’s ugly lmao)
I love lightning primal (I changed flights shadow > lightning solely for the eye colors and primal), but really don’t like plague (not because it freaks me out, I just think it’s ugly lmao)
83681529.png
favorite are shadow, water, arcane, and nature. Don't really have a least favorite, though light comes pretty close ig
favorite are shadow, water, arcane, and nature. Don't really have a least favorite, though light comes pretty close ig
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
Shadow, Ice, and (of course) Fire are my favorites.

I really don't like Nature, Arcane, Water, Plague, Earth, or Light eyes.

Lightning I'm kinda in the middle with... Wind is fine..?
Shadow, Ice, and (of course) Fire are my favorites.

I really don't like Nature, Arcane, Water, Plague, Earth, or Light eyes.

Lightning I'm kinda in the middle with... Wind is fine..?
i6v47.gif ART SHOP! | Fandragons! | WishlistV8rfN.gifMroYj.gifexWWM.gifu4fQP.gifSVcC3.gifyB5HL.gif
Water primal because it's very pretty and I can use it in lots of different ways. Adorable sweet hatchling? Sure. Use the watery vortex to convey a dragon being driven to eternal madness or sadness? Absolutely.

Or maybe I can just use it for fun swirls. Mostly that.
Water primal because it's very pretty and I can use it in lots of different ways. Adorable sweet hatchling? Sure. Use the watery vortex to convey a dragon being driven to eternal madness or sadness? Absolutely.

Or maybe I can just use it for fun swirls. Mostly that.
Local Overthinker, He/Him, Pings and notifications are fine.
Favourites: Wind, Fire, Lightning, Shadow
Middling: Arcane, Ice, Plague
Least Favourites: Water, Nature, Earth, Light
Favourites: Wind, Fire, Lightning, Shadow
Middling: Arcane, Ice, Plague
Least Favourites: Water, Nature, Earth, Light
M i s s A r i #29593
windie at heart | familiar collector | master of trades
A pixel adoptable of an Aqua/Rose Skydancer from Wind flight. She is wearing pearly jewellery and pink arm silks.
plague, shadow, lightning are my faves
all other elements are my second faves
plague, shadow, lightning are my faves
all other elements are my second faves
- - - - - wind-badge-2023 - -
-

Dragons for sale
-· buy a nugget?

-
-- plague-badge-2024-plague-badge-2024
1 2 3 4 5 6 7